Wednesday, October 22, 2008

CHARMED episode

Bingo of the night so far:

HYALITE (112 points) - against Conor B.-G.


Timothy D. / Christopher L. / Brandon H. [Hart] added me for the blood games. The computer JUST restarted on me! Talking to Corey and Eric about stuff: the blog I found, Guns N'Roses, Fay, CHINESE DEMOCRACY, relationships, dark cloud being lifted OFF my personal sky (I like that!), Buckethead needing a chicken coop, Axl Rose being a perfectionist, and how it's good that someone's out of my hair! I talked to Dawn earlier: Yes, I can UPGRADE and find a truly HONEST person without certain problems! (debt and responsibility, anyone?)

Corey, on my restarts: "Stop going offline all the time. Half of what I type gets wasted because it fails to send, and you never tell me when you're back, and you'll go offline in minutes if I assume you're back." Well, I wish I could CONTROL when I go offline if the computer RANDOMLY restarts on me!

Edit at 9: Kevin JUST sent me an Evite for the Fellowship dinner in a couple of weeks. I don't know how the heck I'll afford it! *five minutes later* Hey, I got an interesting email - will think! Also just sent my brother a somewhat ranty email... maybe he'll respond as a brother AND a pastor! He appears to have done so: phew!

A Charmed Episode made by YOU! by shocking_sour
Name?
Age?
The Demonis actually the Source, some bad dude named Lucifer. (odd coincidence) The Charmed trio meet him in an alley and finally destroy him with a magical knife.
The Love Problemis that Phoebe gets a new boyfriend on a blind date, but he seems... a little... possessive.
Piperfinally divorces Leo.
Phoebeis pregnant. With 3. 3 girls.
Paigemoves away after clashing with Phoebe.
Leoactually becomes a decent father.
Wyattlearns to read.
Chrislearns to talk.

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home