Thursday, January 04, 2007

Stickers, sushi, and cards it is!

Marie (reebee) got my Christmas card today... sweet! :D She didn't expect me to send her one, but I'm just returning the favor even though my card was nowhere near as nice as hers was! (very basic... no glitter or such things!)

I spent a little more money than I perhaps should have on birthday cards today, but I saw cards that I couldn't resist! Dylan has a special 30th birthday card, and Billie has one with Elvis on it - that's fitting since her birthday is the same day as the King's. My dad has one with something about farts / poop, and my mom has one with something about a butt tattoo! HAHAHAHA, I figure they'll be horrified / amused by those! I had the hardest time choosing one for Harmony's birthday in March, but settled on a suitable one: also found a bookmark with the word "Harmony" on it, so included that with hers too! (and one quasi-religious sticker with the same word in a set including Bible verses... same rationale as the Harmony Bear from my mom / Jon, haha!) Since I figure Benny isn't coming back here anytime soon, I now have two more spare birthday cards - good thing I didn't write anything on those envelopes / in those cards that can't be easily solved by whiteout! ;)

I forgot to mail my letters out today, but maybe next time.. I still have to get another #19 Bathroom Reader for myself, after all. Speaking of books, I also got Billie's birthday present: Outlander and Dragonfly in Amber with two bookmarks for them, which are both very good books. (last copy of the first, and they didn't have the third book of the series in store... good thing for my wallet!) Also got some three cheap postcards and Advil equivalent since I'm all about saving money where I can, haha. This explains why I did NOT get any of the remaining on-sale chocolate today! Got some honeydew bubble tea from Tazza, and settled on a dynamite roll combo from the sushi place in the mall for dinner. It's currently chilling in the fridge, ready for whenever I decide to eat nutritious food. :D

I love my sticker choice. What would I do without friends and color? :D

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home