Tuesday, January 02, 2007

Who Was Your Last?

Who Was Your Last? (from Candy via Myspace bulletin)

1. Hung out with? Jon and Harmony... we crashed Kendrick's New Year's Eve party and met a bunch of people. Cool times. :D
2. Rode in a car with? Steph, when she drove me back home last night.
3. Went to the movies with? Mom and Grandma, when we saw HAPPY FEET.
4. Went to the mall with? I go to the mall alone... it's better that way! :P But seriously? Probably Nina...
5. Talked on the phone to? Jon.
6. Made you laugh? Rachel, when she declared that she didn't care if Grandma was observing her while she took just a forkful of the mango pudding from its dish instead of putting it on a paper plate!
7. Last person you told and / or they told you they loved you? Sister.
8. Kissed you? I'd rather not access that memory in my bank, mmkay? =/

Which would you rather do??

1. Pierce your nose or tongue? Nose.
2. Be serious or be funny? Funny.
3. Drink whole or skim milk? Skim.
4. Die in a fire or get shot? Get shot.
5. Spend time with your parents or enemies? Parents.

ANSWER TRUTHFULLY

1. Do you like anyone? No.
2. Sun or moon? Moon.
3. Winter or Fall? Fall.
4. Left or right? Right.
5. 10 acquaintances or two best friends? Two best friends.
6. Sunny or rainy? Sunny.
7. Vanilla ice cream or chocolate ice cream? Chocolate.

ABOUT YOU

1. What time is it? 6:13 PM. Wait... what does this have to do with me? Stupid question.
2. What's your first name? Leslie.
3. Where do you wanna live? San Francisco!
4. How many kids do you want? Two?
5. Do you want to get married? Yes... but at this rate, it's not gonna happen! =/
6. Where do you want to get married? The Bahamas.
7. Current mood? Thoughtful.

IN THE LAST 48 HOURS, HAVE YOU...

1. Sang? No.
2. Been hugged? No.
3. Felt stupid? Yes.
4. Missed someone? Sure.
5. Danced Crazily? No.
6. Gotten your hair cut? No.
7. Cried? No.

STUFF

1. Have you ever been searched by the cops? No.
2. Do you have a dog? No... I don't like 'em much.
3. When's the last time you've been sledding? Never... I'd kill myself if I did! (no, I'm not being emo... it really WOULD kill me!)
4. Would you rather sleep with someone else, or alone? Alone, since I can take up the whole bed that way! But sleeping with someone else would be good, too... not that I speak from experience or anything. :P
5. Do you believe in ghosts? Not really.
6. Do you consider yourself creative? Meh... so-so?
7. Who do you want to be with right now? Friends, heh.

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home