Tuesday, January 02, 2007

RQ tagging, regifting calendars, inaccurate Band dreams, tamarind pulp

The end of the holiday season might bring many things: for me, it brings a renewed focus on RQ tagging! Yay! I should be done by the end of this year. If not, smack me! :P

I think I should regift this calendar my mom got me since I already bought the Bathroom Reader #16 book three years ago. At least there's only a few days till Friday, when I'll hopefully see the person I intend to give it to, haha. Just for some COLORFUL fun, I'll include these ladybug stickers.. although it could be argued that I need them for future greeting cards and such. Eh, it doesn't matter... that person should COLOR HIS WORLD with the stickers, hahaha. ;)

Why the heck did I dream (among other things) that I was in a band class with Jennifer Bertram, Annette Gold, Alan Cofman, and a bunch of my other old school classmates? It wasn't even accurate since Jennifer played the clarinet in this one, and she was a flautist back in the day! Plus, my clarinet case was this red Lego container! Very insane... at least I had about 12 hours and 45 minutes' worth of sleep, so I think I'm almost caught up again.

Vivian S. emailed me and my sister a picture of this Cappy tamarind pulp drink she saw in a Mexican supermarket since she figured we'd appreciate it. She couldn't stop laughing when she saw it, and I had the same reaction! Hahaha!




Are you a vapid internet victim?

NO! You probably cringed at every question in this quiz.

Congratulations! You know how to act online without bringing the wrath of the world down upon you!

Personality Test Results

Click Here to Take This Quiz
Brought to you by YouThink.com quizzes and personality tests.


Of course I do. Other people... not so much. :P

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home