Wednesday, January 03, 2007

Got my 2007 bus pass! / Noah's Nibbles dream

I got my bus pass in the mail, finally. Hope nothing untoward happens to this one... and if Jon tells Jeremy how I *really* lost the last one, I will kill him! There are some things he doesn't need to know... o_O

As usual, I had a weird dream involving going back to Eric's old house on a Priestley St. which was confused with a Bamberton neighborhood. (note: his old house was on a road that started with a C, I believe) Once I got there with some friends, we went to the backyard to say hello to the dog Puallu (now long dead in real life) Then we went to the shower and waited for a certain person to show up. When he did, he was doing a bunch of relationshippy things with some girl that he'd brought along. We convinced them to stop because someone was going to come and destroy us.

So everyone escaped through the shower drain (don't ask...) and suddenly found ourselves walking on 33rd Ave. in Vancouver! Then we went to a place called Noah's Nibbles (or Nachos) for some seafood. I could swear that I updated about the place in Blogger with a web link, so tried to search with the Blogspot function... no luck. Rebecca Blankenship and some other people (who looked like the kids in the FLESH AND BLOOD documentary) came up to us and convinced us to give a lot of money to their good causes. Then we convinced them to give us at least the same amount back for buying stuff from the GAP. Their cheques looked like receipts in receipt books, and one of them had the memo (scrawled in black pen) "$55 - LATE - GAP" for me. After having some burgers, the girl broke up with the certain person mentioned in the last paragraph... then he realized that I was much better than she. End of dream. :D

Very weird. Dunno what triggered it... thoughts of certain people, the FLESH AND BLOOD documentary, Noah being one of the people in the DISCORDIA documentary, searching for a lot of things in Blogger, etc. Weird stuff, that's for sure!

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home