Thursday, January 04, 2007

Painting it green, not black / Cards and books

I'd go out to buy stickers / postcards / presents / birthday cards and mail something, but I can't do that now. Someone is painting my door in green! R.I.P., blue door... maybe I'll go out later. Good thing the mall is open late!

I got a holiday card from Aydin (tiogardubh) today, which features her original art / drawings! Very cool. Hey, this book from Randal is pretty easy to read... I must NOT skip ahead, though. It just features short concise messages from Eugene Peterson's various books, which is perfect for me! How nice of him! (like I didn't say so to him before, haha)

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

2 Comments:

Blogger janie said...

hi flami. greetings from "far far away". i like random ppl and random thoughts too. heheheh. and a-1 steak sauce! can't have steak without it. just leaving some love while passing through...

Thursday, January 4, 2007 at 2:04:00 PM PST  
Blogger Flami said...

Janie - Random people and random thoughts rock too! Thanks!

Thursday, February 15, 2007 at 1:22:00 AM PST  

Post a Comment

<< Home