Thursday, September 07, 2006

Bob Dylan, Andy Warhol, discontinued free iced coffee promotion, going postal, insanity test

Listening to Bob Dylan on the radio reminds me: when my mom dropped me off today, there was a commercial for Bob Dylan's new album Modern Times, and some sort of reference to October 11 that I didn't catch. Then my mom started talking about September 11 and how it would be five years since that happened... yeah, I know. =/

Earlier, she was paying for stuff at Chapters and noticed this giant book on Andy Warhol above the checkout. She asked me if I saw that big book: yes, I did. Then she asked me why it was so huge... I just looked at her, heh. He WAS influential, after all!

Steph emailed a bunch of people about a free Starbucks iced coffee promotion, and Jon emailed everyone on the list to confirm what I'd heard about it no longer being valid because everyone ran amok with that coupon. Now I have a bunch of rude teens to deal with in my comments, so see ya!

P.S. I really need to find an icon that says something like "I am weird!" on it. Earlier tonight, I did find one... but it was only 48x48, so way too small for my liking! :P


You have a 38% chance of going postal!

The chances of a killing spree in your future are pretty low. But discuss any problems you have with a therapist. Or your local barman. Talking about your feelings is very important... well, and emasculating, but let's not talk about that.

How Likely Are You to Go Postal?
Create Your Own Quiz



That reminds me of this:

The Insanity Test

Your SaniTest(TM) Results

Your score is: 133
For easier understanding, the HPLHS SaniTest assessment algorithm converts your raw score to a scale of 1 to 10. This number is your INSANITY INDEX.

INSANITY INDEX 7.47 This score is at the very high end of the middle of the spectrum of madness, and it indicates that you're quite deranged. Your thought processes are likely to be highly confused, and your personality alarmingly unstable. Although you may enjoy occasional bursts of genius and insight, it may be difficult to follow through. Other notable people who scored at this level include boxer Mike Tyson and popular scientist Carl Sagan.

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home