Thursday, September 07, 2006

Coffee smiley, electric kettle levers, black coffee, Paris Hilton arrest (haha), amusement and anger

My mom gave me some Nescafé coffee a while ago, and this is the first time I've used some. I'm just glad the electric kettle thing she gave me afterwards has a little red lever (NOT the Parisienne fart lever!) that pops up when it's finished boiling water! (otherwise, I wouldn't want to know / deal with the resulting mess... yikes!)

Right now, I have to take it black coz I have no sugar or cream, but that's fine. I just hope I'm not getting some superbug comprised of various colds from Jon / Nathan / Jeremy... I don't feel sick, but one never knows!

Oh, I heard that Paris Hilton got arrested for drunk driving last night... for some reason, I find this amusing. Not that arrests for that kind of thing are inherently funny in and of themselves, but I've never liked Paris Hilton anyhow! HAHAHAHA.

I am... curiously amused. My mom's idea of celebrating my 30th birthday is taking me to the Planetarium next Tuesday for some exhibit on dead bodies and such. Hahaha. Her way of explaining this: "Oh, I'm going to take you to see dead human bodies! You'll like it!"

.... say WHAT?! *laugh* (Kinda reminds me of the Grossology exhibit at Science World that the family went to years ago because she insisted that it was my favorite subject! Interesting though it was, I'm not sure poop and bodily functions would fit that description! *haha* )

Speaking of my mom, she is taking me out for wonton mein and to do my errands. Guess sleeping two hours earlier last night helped, but I still feel tired for some reason... maybe the caffeine will kick in soon?


You Are 62% Angry

You're a pretty angry person, although you might not describe yourself that way.
But if you think about it, you probably feel annoyed, frustrated, and disappointed often.
All of the emotions above are classic signs of anger.
And if these angry feelings are controlling your life, you may need help.

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home