Wednesday, September 06, 2006

New sushi icon, Eric and bubble tea plans, Wilson and wedding pictures, Steph and crazy traffic

For once, I can post something "on time" today!

I have a new icon... mmm, sushi!



Eric just buzzed me about bubble tea tonight: Jon will join us after his worship practice, which Eric guesses is a longer set for Resonate. ("I find that ours usually last about 1:30, but if he's leaving at 9:30...") He says Steph is supposed to let me know... she hasn't yet. Then again, I don't know if bubble tea is the best financial decision given recent events! So I asked where, and he said the question didn't deserve an answer... eh, shut up about Joe Blow bubble tea! (just a question, so no need to get so defensive about Dragon Ball's being an "obvious answer")

Wilson also sent me a bunch of files from his brother's wedding over the weekend... cool stuff! There's one problem: most of them won't transfer because of errors during file transfer, and the one that WILL transfer takes way too long! Ugh. He says he's going to put them on ImageStation anyhow and invite me when the album's ready, even if it's just a little preview of him and the family. So I took his advice and cancelled the damn thing. He says they're huge files, and his wireless is acting up... that would be it, heh.

Then I called Steph at home, since Eric had done the same thing because she wasn't answering her cell phone... she said she was washing the dishes when we called her cellphone! She told me about the crazy bus traffic today which resulted in her being really late for work, and she took an earlier bus too! It took four lights to turn from Gilbert to Westminster (two intersecting streets), and 23 minutes to get to Fitness World which is like down the block! Crazy UBC people. :P Then she said that she messaged Terrence with "PHD"... I didn't know he had internet access in the Singapore army, either! After that, she let me go... it's way too hard to hold a phone conversation while typing, for sure! At least she says she'll pay for my bubble tea later on, so that's good. She thought I didn't like the poncho when it was $10, Mom's clay jalapeno was $5, and all Jon's masks were $7... not about the money, dude! (but it was cool enough!)

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home