Friday, June 30, 2006

Classic rock, Jasmine, "lovely" presence, blogquizzes

Note: LJ Wife / Husband Name, LJ Boredom Challenge, LJ Classic Rock, and LJ Rent blogquizzes. (by Jagr, Brandi, and Josh)


Just before he left, Eric H. and I discussed AC/DC (HIGHWAY TO HELL) and other classic rock such as Bob Marley and R.E.M. He says that 55-year-old groupies (Brother Jake mentioned them on Rock 101) were gross, and I agree.

Jasmine clarified issues between her and Dave, and I'm just going to say here that I believe she's not always going to be #1, particularly as he dumped her a while back. I personally don't see a problem with that, but then that's just me. :)

Heh, I just got an email from Karen describing our assumed presence at the Bible Study Milestones outing tomorrow night as "lovely." Apparently, Randal will be joining our group, and there'll be a surprise group birthday gift ($5 per person) for him... I won't be participating since I already got him a History Bathroom Reader, and I have almost no cash on me now anyways. (otherwise, I probably would) She wants to make sure we get there before Randal does... well, I'll get there when I get there, heh. Yeah, it's a surprise... but since he probably doesn't know about the existence of this blog, I'm safe. ;) I'll probably leave at 7:40-ish to get there before 8. True, the bus ride IS only like 5 minutes, but you never know with the buses these days... now I'm not looking forward to it as much. Who knows why... maybe it's because I don't like surprises too much at times! Of course I don't mind Randal joining the group, so that's not it. They DID decide to go all the way to Richmond for me, however... so I'd better show up at this thing come hell or high water. ;) I want to get everyone to come to my place, but I don't think that'll happen. Damn... nobody there has BEEN to my place, and I've been living here for like six years already! (what the heck is up with THAT?! haha, just kidding!)

(for some reason, "There is a group birthday gift ($5 per person). Please do not feel obligated. Your lovely presence would be just great! Look forward to our outing night together!" sounds WAY too cheerful to me right now... maybe the fact that it's past 2 AM has something to do with it, and I'm tired! :P)


This is more Sam and Max advice from Corey:

[01:04:20] Flami: my sister's a gelatinous cube!: hey dude! you know that Sam and Max game?
[01:04:45] Flami: you say you can't die, but what happens if you don't get certain items that you need to progress further?
[01:09:50] Corey: then you go back and find them :P
[01:10:18] Corey: I don't think you can get stuck at any point, really... keep multiple save files in case you need to go back to an earlier point, but that probably won't happen...
[01:15:11] Flami: sounds like a good strategy
[01:25:13] Corey: I think you can go anywhere in the game at pretty much any time... except for areas you haven't unlocked yet, of course :P
[01:30:06] Flami: I'll have to figure that out at some point.. I haven't made much progress


do you like to go out even if you'll get in trouble
are you immature for your age?
do you like to play pranks?
Do you like Viva La Bam?
How do you tell a friend they smell
do you watch Comedy Central 24/7?
how do you dress
what is your favorite color?
okay
59%
yeah
44%
yep
99%
right
60%
mmhmm
71%
cool
38%
great
79%
awesome
91%
This Fun Quiz created by kashae at BlogQuiz.Net
Free Daily Horoscopes at DailyHoroscopes.Biz

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home