Tuesday, June 27, 2006

Day musings, random obituaries, and a survey referencing Color Me Badd

I woke up early because of too much sun... probably a good thing since I have to be outta here at 11 for lunch with Jon and my mom's co-workers. What Jon told Jeremy last night while talking about beer was correct: I'd be going to the lunch, and then who knows what I'll be doing... probably going around Oakridge Mall / Library while Jon has his dentist appointment. Reminds me: I need to get a dental appointment with Uncle Andrew myself sometime, but I'm lazy as heck about this kind of thing! After I go around Oakridge (and maybe check email and such with an hour allotted me on the library computers), I might go straight home with my mom... or do stuff with my brother involving the jazz festival. Who knows, although it IS cooler temperature-wise at my place than it would be going around outside all day long! (and I also need to save money till tomorrow, at least) We'll see... but now it's time to get out of my dungeon!

Oh yeah, Corey was under the impression that I had pudding bubble tea at the airport yesterday. I don't think that's possible! (although Jon WAS saying that we needed the world's biggest bubble tea house on the waterfront yesterday while Sportstalk was discussing the proposed Whitecaps stadium there, haha) I stayed away from the airport to minimize stress and negative Asian parent interaction. ;) ("If THAT is a situation that needs to be avoided for reasons like that... geez... I think I'd stay away as far as possible!" You don't know the half of it, dude...)






QuizGalaxy!
'What will your obituary say?' at QuizGalaxy.com


Hahaha, this reminds me of The Random Obituary Generator of Doom at Crucifiction Games... "Rest In Peace And Laugh Yourself to Pieces! Is the stress of life and work getting you down? Don't take it so seriously! Enter your name and click the "Make Obit" button to generate your own comic ending. ROGD is the fun, quirky little game with all the entertainment you need and none of the taste. Remember - no matter how bad you think things are, they could ALWAYS be worse!"


We regret to announce the untimely expiration of Leslie, who on the 19th of April of this year was randomly ground to powder by passing aliens. This unfortunate incident occurred in a manure pile in Seattle, WA. The deceased was reported to have shouted "I should have listened to my horoscope!" just before expiring. Leslie is survived by a bunch of cats, who could really care less. Funeral services will be held the 5th of next month.


Hey, Crucifiction Games has a Star Wars version too! You get something different every time you click "Make Obit." "A Long Time Ago In A Graveyard Far Far Away... Now's your chance to go down in history beside your favorite Star Wars characters. If the stress of life and work is getting to you, just fill your name in below and click "Make Obit" and find out how truly bad things COULD be. May the force be with you."

The Empire is pleased to announce the expiration of the notorious rebel Leslie, who 6 days ago was murderously vaporized by an anonymous bounty hunter. This incident occurred in a spaceport on the planet Dagoba. The deceased was reported to have shouted, "I just made a deal that will keep the Empire out of here forever." just before expiring. Leslie was reportedly accompanied by a woman with two danishes on the side of her head who fled the scene. To celebrate this important victory, Darth Vader will redecorate his office.


Here's a "finish the sentences" survey from Kaitlin, via Myspace bulletin:

Finish the sentences:

1. My ex is: immoral and has bad hair.
2. I am listening to: Alexis on Fire and classic rock.
3. Maybe I should: expand my church service areas.
4. I love: little kids... they're so cute!
5. My best friend(s): don't really exist.
6. I don't understand: people in general.
7. I lost: my sense of innocence a long time ago.
8. I'm tired of: people assuming certain things about me.
9. The meaning of my screen name is: video game characters.
10. Love is: complicated.
11. Somewhere, someone is: having sex. (yay for Color Me Badd references!)
12. I will always be: a person of the feminine persuasion.
13. Forever seems: without end.
14. My cell phone is: also non-existent.
15. When I wake up in the morning: I wish I had slept in!
16. I get annoyed when: people use bad spelling and grammar.
17. Kisses are the best: when they're with someone you truly love.
18. Today, I'm: feeling kinda tired.
19. Tonight, I will: probably be talking to Corey.
20. Tomorrow, I will: see what new adventures are on the horizon.
21. I really want: somebody to love.
22. People say I am: sweet, helpful, and thoughtful.

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home