Tuesday, June 27, 2006

Guess these 50 songs based on my favorite lines!

I'd use Audioscrobbler's journal as a replacement for OK Cupid (which didn't have an archival feature for old posts), but it's a music-related journal only. Oh well, it's not that I want to cross-post even more now... or maybe I do, haha! If I ever do, I guess I can resurrect my Xanga account... I haven't posted anything in there since like June 2005, aiyoh! ;)


Can anyone guess these lines? I did this a while ago, but I get to pick my favorite lines this time. Always due for a revival, this meme is! Corey's DVD is my equivalent to iTunes, haha.

Step 1: Put your iTunes or equivalent on random.
Step 2: Pick your favorite lines from the first 50 songs that play, no matter how embarrassing.
Step 3: Have others comment with song title and artist.
Step 4: Strike out the songs when someone guesses correctly.
Step 5: Looking them up on Google or any other search engine is CHEATING!

1. "Stale incense, old sweat, and lies lies lies."
2. "Danse macabre 'neath the tilt of the zodiac"
3. "Destroy our lives with your bug bombs in our food and in our blood"
4. "Inserting all the tools upon the broken talking dog"
5. "Moi Ma te Mord Ta Clavicule"
6. "I feel them gnawing out holes through flawless souls."
7. "Dirty ways, sick and small... he is the insect king"
8. "I never licked the side of dying before"
9. "Every time I take a crap, it's a cosmic experience"
10. "Driving in our death-machines a thousand years or more"
11. "You don't know what you're like when you're in a rage"
12. "Just remember everyone who told ya that suicide kills!"
13. "If hatred is English, then I'm speaking Jive"
14. "I'm a street-walking cheetah with a heart full of napalm"
15. "Your splendour drips with jewels that are so beautiful"
16. "Every one of them has rudeness as their best friend"
17. "Lips flecked, mouthspecked you strip the skin right off of the bone"
18. "Violence, anger, and anarchy: a megaton load of toxic debris"
19. "Turn on the sweat machine"
20. "I will find a center in you. I will chew it up and leave."
21. "Can opener and creme corn - what?!?!"
22. "Shattered light's sin in taint, day's growing longer, wait for pain."
23. "But the ancient art of impalement was something that the boy had learned"
24. "God money... let's go dancing on the backs of the bruised."
25. "Still they will all flock to find you, and purge your scourge from all these plains"
26. "Slivers of steel stuck in your lungs"
27. "Doomsday starts when we kill the sun"
28. "You know I'm covered in cosmic dirt"
29. "We've been sailing all through sick skies"
30. "Blow disinfectant in her eyes"
31. "Voluptuously dancing daughters of the night sky"
32. "Let's all go drink and kill and fart."
33. "When it comes to taking life, I'm the cosmic leech"
34. "Devour the worm, I am your God"
35. "I shall fall to my knees only at the keyholes of Virtue slipping into bondage masks"
36. "Why am I seething with this animosity?"
37. "Capering with corpses in the dank moonlight"
38. "A stab of a needle's gonna make her go pop!"
39. "Mash up your face with my gauntleted smacks"
40. "I remember when I was told a story of crushed velvet, candle wax, and dried-up flowers"
41. "Monolithic juggernaut, I'm the illegitimate son of God"
42. "Makes me wanna puke when I see something cuddly like you"
43. "We met some girls, some dancers who gave a good time!"
44. "Two lovers in the bedroom, and the other started to shout"
45. "A junkie robbed you with a silver spoon"
46. "Toilets pointing underground, can't forget the sloppy sound"
47. "Saw secret scenes in the cracks of the cities"
48. "Our love has been so perfect since the day you passed away."
49. "All the evidence destroyed: maps and legends mark the firewalls"
50. "With the memories of a borrowed death, the guilty lies"

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home