Thursday, June 29, 2006

Dream about Julie, Elaine, grammar errors, and books / Quizzes

I had a dream where I was at church, and it was very crowded for some reason. Julie and Elaine were graduating, and I had gifts for them. Banazir had made a book about his family reunion in China, and I somehow decided to take that from the church library and include it with their gifts. (they included a copy of The Remnant by Tim LaHaye and Jerry Jenkins... the LEFT BEHIND series) When I finally caught up with the two sisters, they were wearing fur caps... they appreciated the gifts. Then I saw a sign advertising photos with at least six grammar / spelling errors on it. I was in the middle of noting them down to report to GRAMMAR_WHORES later when I was woken up by the phone. It turned out to be Jon calling to say that he didn't know what he was doing today (including the jazz festival)... he'd also talked to Danielle, who said she isn't leaving till next week. Maybe we can do something next week, then! (reminds me that I should email Eric H. about a weekend hangout, heh)

This is how you invite people to read your Myspace blog, according to Mary: Choose people whom you wish to read your blog. Go to their profiles, and open their blog. On the side module, click the "Invite to my Blog" link.

Managing LJ Community Invites... thanks, qfemale! At least GJ has a link for it, so I know where THAT is! :P


I'd like to call Felicity tonight to see if we can hang out here in town. But I don't know what to say to a TG person! I've actually never met one of them before. My ex-friend Erik always told me to treat him no differently than anyone else... well, I didn't do that online. (that was the sole basis of our interaction) But now that it might move to at least phone interaction and possible real-life interaction, I dunno what to say. We've exchanged comments and a couple of emails, but I really have no idea where to start. Oh well, I guess we'll see...

You Go For Brains!

You want a guy with a big... brain.
And of course it would be nice if he were a total hottie, but you're not counting on it.
What's on the inside is what counts for you. (Besides, you can always change the outside later!)



Your Brown Summer Look Is
Da - Nang - teak brown cropped cargo pants



Your Aura is Blue

Spiritual and calm, you tend to live a quiet but enriching life.
You are very giving of yourself. And it's hard for you to let go of relationships.

The purpose of your life: showing love to other people

Famous blues include: Angelina Jolie, the Dalai Lama, Oprah

Careers for you to try: Psychic, Peace Corps Volunteer, Counselor


This reminds me of a little kid I knew in elementary school whose name was Aura. Interesting name...

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home