Tuesday, May 16, 2006

Phil's summer adieu bash thingy

I finally checked my email after doing some editing which took way too long! Got two emails from Phil (basically just copying Nathan's email and asking if I could make it) and Nathan about the "summer adieu bash thingy," as Nathan called it. I don't know why I'm like the last one to know about everything, but at least they let me know! Let's see what it says...

Hey Folks!

So our dear Philibun (aka Phil) is gonna be joining some cowfolk down in Texas for the summer next weekend, as I think most of you know. Just thought we'd have a nice fun casual bash to bless the guy as he heads out to intern... and so that Phil remembers each of our faces when he gets each of us souvenirs (I wouldn't mind a pony or a big horse, Phil) :)

WHAT IS HAPPENING?

Anyway, Citrus has kindly opened his house this WEDNESDAY, MAY 17 at sayyy 6:00 PM. Obviously, there's work schedules, travel time, Chinese time, and such, so just try to come out when you can, and that'd be cool. Also, if you could pls BRING A SMALL SNACK PLS, that would save some poor soul some money. And just so I have an idea, if you could try to RSVP via email to me, that'd be great. But if you get lazy, just come anyway.

I'm thinking we'll probably also order some junk food (pizza? Chicken?) of some sort, and play video games, movies, talk, chat, Risk (someone can bring it?) and anything etc... you know, things that guyz do. But the girlfriends, wives, etc., are invited as well... otherwise the guyz will be in trouble for not inviting their significant others... haha.

MY email list doesn't have everyone, just the people I could think of. So if there's anybody else you think Phil wants to see, then let them know. ;-)
(Phil, of course, if there's someone you want to see I haven't mentioned, you can forward them this email too.)

And if there's someone on this list that Phil doesn't want to see... well... umm... tough luck, Phil. ;-) haha. j/k.

[transportation details deleted... although I'm not quite sure why we need Citrus' postal code to get to his place in Port Coquitlam!]


Sounds like typical Nathan to me, hahaha! I have a feeling I'll be on the phone or MSN to Steph or Eric later on today, seeing as it's tomorrow and all... gotta make plans somehow! :P


Steph just sent me an email that Eric sent to her, Christon, Danielle, and Jeremy:

Hey All,
I think Nate sent an email to the 4 of you concerning me giving you a ride from the New Westminster Skytrain station. My car can legally and safely hold 3 other people, though a 4th person can be inserted in the back seat with a technique called a double buckle. Since we will be driving on highways though, this might be a tad dangerous. So if the 4 of you confirm, I can look into perhaps getting my family's other vehicle for the day. I would want you to meet at around 6:15-20... I will do my best to get there first so no one has to wait around outside. The fact is, I don't know how traffic is at that time of day on a Wednesday. In pristine conditions, I could get there in 8-10 minutes from where I work. But I think if you aim for that time, I should be able to get there before or very close to then.

Eric


That says nothing about ME, though! o_O

Oh, and I just got an old LJ comment from Apr. 10 in my email.. o_O

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home