Sunday, May 14, 2006

Joule shows up in my dreams! / Missing Hat

I got up from a nap a while ago: I can remember a Joule-like page in my dream (where I was friended and unfriended by a variety of people, including Stephen), as well as talking to Corey while playing some solitaire game with a green background. I also apparently got free seeds and stuff from London Drugs since I'd bought things there. Then there was the thing where I could see into the neighbor's apartment across the hall thanks to a window in the wall that made everything sepia / green-toned. Weird subconscious...

Then I got up to find that I'd been hit by the "missing hat" bot again. Bizarre stuff, indeed.... I also had Sheryl Crow's Every Day Is A Winding Road in my head. That's not bad so far as these things go... but garage rock and old-time radio shows are cool, too. :D

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home