Sunday, May 14, 2006

Stupidity and Ministry (not connected!)

I called my dad AT HIS HOUSE last night and asked if he was home... my mom thought I was crazy...


I told Corey that I'd post his and Jane's opinion of last night's Ministry show in a thread where my forum friend Scarecrow could see it. ("What Are You Listening To?") This is what Scarecrow had to say about it:

The two shows that I caught ruled. Can't wait till the next ones! JESUS BUILT MY HOT ROD was the last song of the first encore. MINISTRY is louder than Mötörhead, imo. I've seen both multiple times. PITBULL DAYCARE did the cover of ACE OF SPADES. MINISTRY is never too loud, haha! You need to feel the rage as well as hear it! I was impressed w/ this REVCO lineup (even if there was no CHRIS CONNELLY). It was cool seeing AL relaxed / goofing around / sporting the "cowboy" look for REVCO..... and then intense / screaming / sporting the "dreads" for the MINISTRY set. Take care.

(I'll post the setlist for the shows I caught in my MINISTRY NEWS thread)


So I checked said thread, and this is what he said:

MINISTRY tore it up as usual.
We were front and center as usual.
Setlist for the FT WORTH and TULSA shows:

Fear (Is Big Business)
Senor Peligro
No W
Rio Grande Blood
The Great Satan
Waiting
Lies Lies Lies
Worthless
Wrong
NWO
Just One Fix
Thieves
Kyber Pass
So What
Stigmata
Jesus Built My Hot Rod
Psalm 69


I should tell Corey about this next time I see him online, haha. :D

Labels: , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home