Friday, May 12, 2006

Baby smiles are so cute....

Helen and I had a nice time together: we hung out at Tim Horton's, where the baby got distracted by the busyness of the place. The peach and iced tea drinks are nice and refreshing.. Helen offered to treat me, so that was nice of her. We got to talk about Danny, Nicholas, the mothers' group for the new parents, all the babies' birthdays (she tested me on all of them!), caring for babies, my life, Eric, Jon, Steph, Metrotown, breastfeeding, and craft stuff.

At Michaels the craft store, we were looking for stamp handprint sets.. they had them in plaster, but not in paper! There were interesting stickers as well, but I didn't get any. Then we went to a discount diapers place, where she got a cool photo frame: "Grandmas make the rules, and grandkids break them!" (she also got two pairs of baby shoes at a discount... we saw blunt scissors and cool stuff, too!) Helen was going to fold up the baby's sleeves, but I'd done that already... she thought HE'd done it, haha. Nicholas apparently likes me since he was giving me a fair number of smiles. Aww..

It was good to spend time with them, after so long. We were going to hit Richmond Centre, but it was getting late: she didn't want the baby to cry all the time, especially if she was going to Vancouver later! The sun's curling my hair already. I just noticed. Time to go out again and do the stuff I was going to do yesterday... I should have bought two packs of red-hot seaweed at China World yesterday if I was going to give one to Corey. Maybe today I'll find them somewhere... I have lots of time to mail stuff, hehe. :D

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home