Saturday, May 13, 2006

Vivian, being happy at Erik's dream death, quizzes on purple dresses and my mommy

Note: LJ Am I Crazy? blogquiz, by Katina.


My friend Vivian comes home TODAY after being in France for the last seven months! Yay, I'm so excited! :D

Julius Flint's fake LJ.... HAHAHAHA!


Sam says he's not going to the park today, which is fine with me. Two free Saturdays sound good to me, as maybe I can catch up on laundry after I finish catching up on blogs (Jon being used to Fred's tiny laptop, Dave's blog reflections, Spoz's George Lucas reflections and weekender photos, Steph's reflections on being done with school) / the old friends list. :D (yup, I let Melia know... after waking up her dad at 11:30 PM, whoops :P)

Had a fractured dream featuring people at church; I sat next to Margaret K.'s cousin Gabriel as Danielle somehow did double duty as worship leader and piano player. Then I saw Jessica Lai and my brother, and itemized / looked after their things for them. The only non-church person that I remember appearing in the dream was my ex-friend Erik; I think everyone was very happy to hear that he'd died! o_O


Name
Age
Do you Know the Members of Down Not Across?
Your SongButterfly - "Butterfly on my finger, fly me away / take me to a new place where I'll be okay"
Your memberChris - Bassist
Compatibility
42%
This Fun Quiz created by Kelsey at BlogQuiz.Net
Aquarius Horoscope at DailyHoroscopes.Biz




Name
age
high school stereotype
(cliché, I know) Favorite Color
Your SecretThe reason for all those bruises was not your sadistic-dentist boyfriend, but your constant falling on the DDR machine
How many years you keep it under wraps6
it's okay... your friends will still love ya...False
This Fun Quiz created by Kelsey at BlogQuiz.Net
Aries Horoscope at DailyHoroscopes.Biz




Alias
Music genre
Pick a word
SongAlice Cooper, Feed My Frankenstein
How much it matches your life
46%
This Fun Quiz created by Kelsey at BlogQuiz.Net
All the latest Music News at NewsDump




Name
Favorite Final Fantasy Game
Pick a word
Your HeroVivi
Your Hero's enemy... and your backup dateSephiroth
Your best friendAeris (Aerith)
Your Mortal EnemyTifa
WeaponUm... I don't fight... I just look cute
How much will people like your game?
99%
Your Catch PhrasePoopie!
This Fun Quiz created by Kelsey at BlogQuiz.Net
Capricorn Horoscope at DailyHoroscopes.Biz




Your Purple Prom Dress Is
Crinkled Crystal Wrap Dress



Your Mommy Is Ayn Rand

What You Call Her: Old Lady

What people say about yo momma: Yo momma so ugly when she joined an ugly contest, they said "Sorry, no professionals."

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home