Sunday, April 23, 2006

Plans for throwing Jane off cliffs since she's so freaked out about strip clubs! / Quizzes

Thank goodness for Autosave kicking in when Mozilla crashes! :P

I hate when it's way too sunny outside and I can't sleep even if I wanted to. Time to invest in window blinds, heh.

Blender's 50 Worst Things to Happen to Music... gotta do the list later. No time now.. sigh. :(


Apparently, Corey's Taiwanese friend Jane freaked out last night because she learned that girls get naked in strip clubs (where she wants him to take her in a few weeks when she visits for his graduation).... HAHAHAHAHA! That's classic! She told her mom about it, and then Corey tells me that she's attending the Ministry / RevCo concert with him as well. I hope that girl knows what she's in for, even if it IS no GWAR, hahahaha! Corey decided to tell her that it would be like a crazy / loud / crowded classical music concert, but he'll keep her out of the mosh pit. Good idea, I told him: I don't think I'd have a good time in a mosh pit myself, since I'm the same height as she is! (just shy of 5 feet, if you really wanna know... and then Corey tells me that Jane and I are midgets and not of normal human height :P)

The plan for Jane's week there according to Corey: "We're going to go to the mountains (and threaten to throw her off a cliff since she's afraid of heights.. but I kinda am too so that may not work, I don't want to go close to the edge of a cliff).. to the zoo to throw her in with the polar bears, to Six Flags to f*ckin' rock out on rollercoasters and the Tower of Terror thing that she doesn't want to go on..

Maybe to the museum... where I don't think anything bad will happen to her... to Ministry... to strip clubs)... and.... lots of CLOTHES SHOPPING BLEH. (what she wants to do)... you can go to Ministry / RevCo too if you can get here by either the 12th or the 13th. :P I told her for each clothing store she drags me to, we'll be going on another rollercoaster.. she doesn't want to go on rollercoasters, but I'm pretty sure I'll be able to drag her on to at least some of them."


Note to self: Try figuring out what my brother would like for a graduation present. Get that, cards for him and Corey (I know others who are graduating too), MAYBE two Bathroom Readers for Christon and Randal, and some other necessities like food and such over the course of the next couple of months. No hurry at all. :D (maybe switch Net services too...)


Note: LJ High School Life / LJ Assignments / LJ in the Future / LJ History / LJ Test / LJ Awesome Albino Ninja Fight / How Much Fun I'll Have This LJ Summer / LJ Friends Doing Sexual Things / How Lame My LJ Friends and I Are blogquizzes. (by Bob, Sharie, and Sparticus)


You Are More Mild Than Wild

You're confident, and you really aren't concerned with how "hot" you are.
Other people's ideas of what's sexy don't concern you. And this is exactly what makes you attractive.



name
favorite Sum 41 member
Your Sum 41 song is Motivation
You listen to this song 1,234 times a day
This Fun Quiz created by jacquie at BlogQuiz.Net
Scorpio Horoscope at DailyHoroscopes.Biz

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home