Thursday, April 20, 2006

Annoying crawler ads, hanging out

I meant to write this update hours ago, but I kept getting distracted by all my shiny cards and the vast potential for tags in future posts after I spellcheck them. Look at it this way: I'm not inflicting so many updates on this page if my headspace is like that. :P

UGH! I hate those ads that just crawl across the page as you're trying to view what's under it! Yuck, so annoying!

I need to hang out with more people. That would be cool... can't wait till people get back from school and such! :D


Note: LJ Deserted Island blogquiz, by Georgie.


Do you do "weird things" on purpose?
Such as? You can say it... no one will know...
Do you always tell people you're fat?
Do you expect other people to compliment back?
Do you hate repeating yourself?
How likely you'll be beaten up
54%
% of friends that think you're annoying63
How much sh*t you talk to get attention
74%
How many friends you think you have909
How many you actually have2
How much we'd pay you to shut the hell up$243,866
This Fun Quiz created by Tara at BlogQuiz.Net
Virgo Horoscope at DailyHoroscopes.Biz

Labels: , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home