Friday, April 21, 2006

Teleporting to Fellowship, Letter K meme, Red Quiz

As soon as I got on MSN this afternoon, Eric M. buzzed me to ask what my plans were for teleporting to Fellowship tonight, haha. I told him that I had no such plans, but would meet him at Les Chapitres if necessary. He had to be at church earlier than usual since he had to go over some worship stuff with Dylan (hopefully no laptop glitches like last time we had a spiritual makeover / dessert night!), so that worked for me. I was craving some Pho anyway... not sure why, since I last had it a couple weeks ago. But maybe that works for me, haha. He said he'd pick me up around 6-6:15 (later than that, realistically), so that also works. Definitely looking forward to the Pho and the program tonight... I guess I'll see what Karen meant by "sizzling things quietly in the back" later. (she was talking about FOOD! :P) Rumors abound of my meeting Jasmine (surrey_sucks) at Bon's and then walking to Pho, as well.. I guess we'll see about that! :P

P.S. I will soon achieve a double cleansing! :D (nah... you really don't want to know...)


Since I told Tim I'd do this:

Reply to this post, and I will give you a letter. You then have to write down 10 words starting with that letter and explain in a small comment why you chose them.

My letter is "K":

Kama Sutra: One of those books I'd kinda like to borrow from the library. Only not really. :P
Ketchup: What I love putting on my fries! Never tried it with eggs, though.
Keyboards: An instrument I wish I was proficient at!
Kids: One of my main loves in life.. they're so cute and say the weirdest things! :D
Killing: One of the things I love reading about. No, I am not out to get you if I read about murders and such, mmkay?
King: What I would like to be one day, gender restrictions be darned! (being a queen would be next best)
Kitty: My mom's name. It doesn't stand for anything... it's just something she came up with based on her Chinese middle name.
Knapsack: What I usually will carry around my stuff in.. hey, I like a lot of room for my crud. :P
Knitting: One of the things my mom always said she'd teach me, but never did. Oh well, I don't quite think I have the hand-eye coordination required for such a task, anyhow!
Knowledge: Something that I always seek in some form or other!


You Are Apple Red

You're never one to take life too seriously, and because of it, you're a ton of fun.
And although you have a great sense of humor, you are never superficial.
Deep and caring, you do like to get to the core of people - to understand them well.
However, any probing you do is light-hearted and fun, sometimes causing people to misjudge you.

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home