Saturday, April 22, 2006

"I've seen him around too often.. I can't ask for his name!"

On the way to church tonight, Eric jokingly accused me of doing something to his radio since it kept cutting in and out. That's not anything to do with ME since the car's old, dude! He also accused me of various other things as a joke, and claimed that his speaking like chickens did WAS English. I don't care how much platonic love I have for the dude: "Bok bok bok bok?!" does NOT constitute asking me a question if I don't understand what's being asked of me! :P Listening to the Team 1040 was pretty good and gave me my sports fix.. HOCKEY PLAYOFFS! :D

Once we got there a little later than planned because of traffic, Eric bid me farewell since he knew I was going to eat dinner. Jasmine actually recognized me from across the street, which is doing pretty well in my opinion! At the restaurant, someone else had one of those fake babies that you'd get for a school project.. interesting, but annoying if it cries at inconvenient times. Hey, I like kids and babies myself, but that doesn't mean I want to be a mom anytime soon! We talked about annoying parents, hilarious stories, family, friends, life, creeps, online games, and other things: it was good to get a chance to talk to her! Good thing I wasn't the latest one to Fellowship, haha. Joe gave up his seat for me, which was fine by me. The talk and desserts were pretty good overall, too... we had crabcakes, cream puffs, and a bunch of other things.

Lesley admired the journal I was using to write stuff down in: she gave it to me a few years ago when my sister tried to throw a surprise party for me! Eric and I spent some time listening to the new guy Terry talk to Phil about some building investment that had flopped or something, after we discussed the motivation and perspective of Biblical characters when faced with Jesus... oh, and we also discussed BAD movies! (Ed Wood and Kevin Costner, anyone?) Then I called Sam since I didn't see him downstairs, and it's a good thing I can get a ride. I just hope I don't wake up at 3:50 PM again, heh. I also gave Joe his late birthday card, but at least he seemed surprised! :D

Christon was debating about whether to go to some Chinese church conference on Mother's Day weekend. Last year, he forgot about Mother's Day, and his mother was understandably pissed. We tried giving him some alternatives, as well as a plan where he could pay Phil back the conference costs of $140 in five-dollar installments: at that rate, it'll take him a year! I learned that Eric's going for the Sun Run on Sunday, too: there goes my backup plan, haha. Ah well, I can deal... I hope? Jason's also going for it, and wondered how people could possibly run in costume with all the sweat and such that you're sure to get while running. We didn't know, but that's an interesting prospect to consider. There was some white guy there to pick up Teresa... we let him in since Phil seemed to recognize him. None of us knew who he was, however: I'll ask her about it on Sunday, and see if I remember to tell my sister before she leaves for Montreal on Tuesday to take Vivian S. home! (she'll see the Montreal-Carolina Game 3 on her trip too!) Reminds me: maybe I should ask her when Vivian's birthday is, har har.

People asked the Richmond Crew whether we were going out to eat with them. None of us particularly cared whether we ate or not, but we ended up going home. (probably a good thing for me since I ate a lot already tonight!) On the way home, Eric and Steph discussed the Sun Run, and thought that my contribution to that conversation showed that I was obsessed with death and pathos! ("Did you hear about that guy who died at the finish line, and then got revived? That was KILLER!") Then they discussed 24, and Eric gave me an example of what had happened to one of the characters.. cutting off her ARM?! (I'd be so behind that I'm not watching that one!) From there, we discussed Saturday / Sunday plans, not being able to ask for Terry's name since it reminded them of a Seinfeld episode ("How do you spell your name?" "... B-O-B!"), whether Terry was the guy my sister didn't recognize who always talked to Phil / Dylan / Chung Yan (yes), pizza, bland food, grapes, too much information as far as a "double cleansing" went, gas prices, and other such stuff. It was a pretty good time, heh. :D


Note: LJ Criminals / LJ Soap Opera / Über-Furry LJ / LJ Tourette's Guy Quotes / LJ Survivor / LJ Dreams / LJ Friends in THE PRODUCERS blogquizzes. (by Ashleigh, Sharie, Rin, Jes, and Celia)


What is your fave color?
What is your favorite food?
What is your FIRST name?
How old are you?
Are you a girl?
Can you dance?
Do you think this quiz is stupid?
Do you like Gypsies?
Do you like poop?Yes
You will shrink in the near future!False
Do you like the color green?no
Do you like money?no
Do you like water?True
Do you wish to sing?Yes
Do you like someone named Jerry?no....?
Do you like the color purple?yes
This Fun Quiz created by Cindy at BlogQuiz.Net
Capricorn Horoscope at DailyHoroscopes.Biz



Of course I like money! *shifty eyes*

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home