Friday, April 21, 2006

Sarah Rowlett / Party Reminders / "I love... because..." / Quizzes

My friend Sarah Rowlett sent me an email to invite me to her high school graduation. I'd go if it wasn't all the way in OKLAHOMA! I first got to know her through someone else's email newsletters, then built up a correspondence with her independently when she thought that my last name was Nugent! (she was confusing me with her friend Faith, haha) So we've been in intermittent email / AIM contact these past few years, and it's been good. I wrote back to congratulate her on this milestone, of course.

A post elsewhere has me thinking about money and such, again. Don't be surprised if I go back to certain things in the future.

I should get another one of those house parties at my place, since Danielle wants to see it sometime! However, Eunice has given up the SLB for at least a year since she and her parents went to Shanghai Wind a LOT a few months back... we'll see. ;)

Everyone have a blessed day! :)

Note to self: Include this in an update tomorrow sometime.


Note: LJ friends wanna get down and party blogquiz, by Georgie.


Hee hee, I found this meme amusing. :D

Directions: Type in "I love (insert name) because" into Google and copy and paste the first 10 (or so) you get. Italicized stuff is my commentary.

1. "I love Leslie because she so delicious" If you think that, you can just come here and try it, buster. :P
2. "I love Leslie because she is a sow" I know I'm a lardbutt... however, I don't think "sow" is an accurate description!
3. "I Love Leslie because she is an inspiration for me" That's more like it, heh.
4. "I love Leslie because she is so friendly and personable." My friends would probably agree with that one, yes.
5. "I love Leslie because she says things like, 'You have a bruise on your side. I'm going to push it.' " Uh, I would NEVER say a thing like that! Way to prolong the pain!
6. "I love Leslie because Leslie don't "materialism" and don't like $ when compare with Jackie Chan... Alan Tam.... Wong Fate...." I don't think I'm as materialistic and money-hungry as Jackie Chan, but I still would like some of those goods!
7. "I Love Leslie, Because him is my lover singer I like him start for 1984." I don't sing THAT well despite what Vania had to say once.. and I only know NOW that you liked me from 1984 on?! That's 22 years, dude!
8. I love Leslie because deep down in my heart, my soul, I know that I do. That's touching, in a way. Maybe someone will have that sentiment about me in the future... haha, as if?!
9. "I love Leslie because he's such an offbeat character." Offbeat, yes; male, NO!
10. "I love Leslie because she feeds me." ... WTF?


Note: LJ friends wanna get down and party blogquiz, by Georgie.


I'm a Night Sky.



You've seen your share of sunrises; the difference with you is that they usually arrive before you've gone to bed. The most productive and active hours of the night are the ones where no one else is up; no distractions, no commotion. The peace of the night appeals to you, and like the stars of the night sky, you won't disappear until the sun drives you away.

What sky are you?

Take Other Caffeine Nebula Quizzes


That's a much better result than the quiz I took earlier this afternoon which claimed I was a sunrise! :P


You scored as Silver. You are a Silver Were. Silver Weres are the spice in the Garou, the strange and unexpected, often rare creatures. The irony of being Silver, even if the metal doesn't harm Weres like it was believed, brings joy to the Silver Ones to no end. They are fascinated by the paranormal happenings around them, including themselves!

Grey

64%

Silver

64%

Black

55%

White

55%

Gold

52%

Brown

50%

Red

43%

What Color Werewolf Are You??
created with QuizFarm.com

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home