Sunday, February 05, 2006

Hockey, Candy, weird MSN stuff from Corey, Questions 4401-4450 of 5000

Lost 3-1 to the Oilers, mainly because of bad penalties. It was the final game of a seven-game road trip, and Edmonton's won all five of the games between the teams thus far this season. Bleh. Final shots on goal: 40-17 for the Oilers.

I got a PM from Candy earlier: she knows I like my music! "I'll send you a package, and you should have it by the middle of the month. There are 6 music CDs, a letter, and an envelope with a card and surprise. I know you didn't ask for any of this, but I want to do this. :D" Fair enough, then!


Corey's been weird for the past hour or so:

[23:57:16] Corey: Take off your clothes and do dirty unspeakable things to the tiny ones waiting by the fishtank, to take a bath that will last 1,000 years!
[00:06:19] Flami: Who wants to help me pack?: .....................
[00:16:05] Corey: that was in a Revolting Cocks song I was listening to :P
[00:16:37] Corey: there was something else about people watching people wash the open sores on their penises or something too, along with other colorful things, but I couldn't catch all the lyrics to type them out :P
[00:36:03] Flami: Who wants to help me pack?: ...... ewwwwww..
[00:38:37] Corey: say something other than that once in a while :P
[00:54:31] Flami: Who wants to help me pack?: I've just finished answering 50 questions, so my brain's all tapped out :P
[00:55:50] Corey: then maybe you should fill your brain again One enemy is too many -- a hundred friends too few. Two captains sink a ship.
[00:58:46] Corey: so what be ye doin' now? Grab thee a wench.
[00:59:40] Flami: Who wants to help me pack?: .....
[00:59:56] Corey: what? :P You duffer!
[01:00:07] Corey: say more than just some periods Calm down. Don't churck a spaz.
[01:00:24] Flami: Who wants to help me pack?: What the heck has gotten into you?!
[01:00:39] Corey: whizzle the hizzle has gottizzle intizzle YIZZLE!
[01:01:24] Corey: The stargazer's toe is often stubbed. MY WISDOM WANES what has gotten into my oneness. do you have any ideas?
[01:02:53] Corey: 1f j00 d0n'+, 7h3n ch!11 0u+!
[01:03:18] Corey: soalay, uckfay ouyay! ahahahay, ymay avoritefay rasephay inay Igpay Atinlay
[01:03:37] Flami: Who wants to help me pack?: aiya
[01:04:24] Corey: now what? I'm ship shape and Bristol fashion, Captain!
[01:06:07] Corey: aiya, that's all you ever say.... Ping me when you're ready to envisioneer one-to-one content. I'm going to park that question and get to it later. Grow proactive methodologies. Paradigm
[01:06:26] Corey: SDRAWKCAB!
[01:07:42] Corey: 6!9 60065
[01:08:49] Corey: Measure ye for yer chains. aye!
[01:11:17] Flami: Who wants to help me pack?: eh, go and do some fashionry
[01:11:30] Corey: some what? There be treasure in them thar hills.
[01:11:50] Flami: Who wants to help me pack?: eeeeeee
[01:12:09] Corey: 333333333
[01:12:19] Corey: h3h3h3h3h3h3
[01:12:32] Corey: 6!9 ph10ppy d0n|<3y d!<|
[01:14:04] Corey: Rocks need no protection from the rain. get down and boogie!
[01:18:08] Flami: Who wants to help me pack?: yeah yeah
[01:18:43] Corey: is that all ye have t' say fer yourself? Batton down the hatches!
[01:22:44] Flami: Who wants to help me pack?: * battEn
[01:23:03] Corey: well, this thing made it battON :P
[01:23:13] Corey: ARGHHH!! well, this thin' made it battON
[01:23:18] Corey: Concentrate on consciousness. well, this thing made it battON
[01:23:23] Corey: well, this thing made it battON No worries, mate.
[01:23:25] Flami: Who wants to help me pack?: haha, caught you
[01:23:33] Corey: w311 7h!5 7h!n9 /\/\@d3 1+ 6@++0/\/
[01:23:39] Corey: I think there's a good opportunity here to enhance integrated convergences. well, this thing made the bleeding edge deliverables battON. I'm going to park that question and get to it later.
[01:23:51] Corey: wizzle thizzle thizzle mizzle it bizzle
[01:23:55] Corey: ellway isthay ingthay ademay itay attONbay
[01:24:00] Corey: llew siht gniht edam ti nottab
[01:29:34] Flami: Who wants to help me pack?: you're insane
[01:29:47] Corey: it's in the MSN games menu :P MSN Mimic
[01:30:02] Corey: you pick a style and it poorly translates whatever you type :P
[01:30:36] Corey: like this! Time to tip a glass o' grog.
[01:38:27] Flami: Who wants to help me pack?: no time to get drunk 'ere, mate... 'tis 1:38 AM


Got these questions from this QuestionClub LJ post by Arthurbulla. I'm going to post the survey in 50-question batches, like the original. No worries there! Five thousand questions and answers wouldn't fit as an entry, anyhow. :P

The only complete copy... you'll have to go around erasing answers.


4401. Do online relationships actually work? Sometimes, yes.

4402. Did you know who Norah Jones was before the Grammys? Yes.

4403. In Maine, schoolteachers are being told by the Board of Education that they cannot criticize the possible upcoming war in front of students because those kids with military parents were getting upset by it in a few cases. What do you think of this? .... well, I guess the kids have a right to be upset by it. So yeah, that was probably a good decision.

4405. Should a convicted murderer have the same right to be on the organ donor waiting list as anyone else? It should be mandatory for them be on the list so they can do some good for someone after they die!

4406. Is there a difference between American rights and human rights? If so, what is the difference? America isn't better than everyone else, so there is NO DIFFERENCE.

4407. What is the only completely instrumental album ever to be labeled as having explicit lyrics? I have no idea.

4408. Who would you rather put in a box and mail to Abu Dhabi: Tipper Gore or Hilary Clinton? Hilary Clinton.

4409. What are your top three favorite comic strips? Original answer: "Garfield, something else, something else." Idiot. My answer: "Garfield, For Better or For Worse, and Bloom County."

4410. Can you name anything that sucks more than Creed? Your spelling... actually, most of the Internet's spelling.

4411. Is Eminem a genius? No.

Why or why not? Because he's not, and that's all I will say.

4412. Where is Abu Dhabi anyway? I wish I knew.

4413. Where do you think woman are the most free from social pressure to please men: the US, Egypt or Japan... and why? Maybe Japan, because they seem so non-pressured... although I'm sure that isn't true.

4414. Is there a difference between crisps and crackers? Crisps are chips, and they're worse for you.

4415. If you were going to download three movies that you wouldn't have paid for but you'll watch since they're free, what would you download? Dumplings, Crash (2004 version), and Monster.

4416. If you had a ferret, what would you name it? I suck at naming things: maybe Stella. (no, I do not think my friend Stella is a ferret, thanks! :P)

4417. What do you think of PETA? They're absolutely ridiculous.

4418. If you started your own music awards show, what would be the three most prestigious awards you gave out and who would win them this year? Best Music Video (Green Day's Wake Me Up When September Ends), Best Artist of the Year (Ministry), and Most Inspiring Musician (Relient K).

What would your show be looking for in an artist? TALENT and ROCKING.

4419. Is there a difference between a musical artist and an entertainer? Yes. A musical artist is just that, but an entertainer can be like Bob Hope and not just be musical. (although music IS an important part of the package...)

4420. How would you rank the following people: artist or entertainer?

Weird Al: Both.
Britney Spears: Entertainer.
David Bowie: Both.
Eminem: Artist.
Moby: Both.
Marilyn Manson: Entertainer.
Tiny Tim: Entertainer.
The Monkees: Both.
The Sex Pistols: Both.

4421. Why does Polly Pocket no longer fit into your pocket? Because it doesn't. End of story. Heh.

4422. Would you eat a cereal called Mud & Bugs? EWWWWWWWWWWWWW! No.

Yes, there is such a cereal. Well, I hope it got taken off the market then!

4423. If you were a mythical creature, which one would you be? Dragon.

4424. What do you think of the new pregnant Barbie (called Happy Family Barbie)? That's just wrong.

4425. What is one thing you know is a lie? Most of the things a certain person says.

4426. How is your soul today? All right.

4427. Are you into sci-fi? Not really.

4428. What's a "poppet"? A small doll or figure that represents a person in a ritual or spell.

4429. How's the name Shane? It's okay, I guess... although I can think of better names. If my husband wanted to name our kid Shane, he'd have another think coming!

4430. What is expected of your gender that you don't quite live up to? Likes cooking / cooks well, and being quiet.

4431. Kool-Aid: If it'll dye your hair, try to imagine what it does to your stomach. Do people still dye their hair with Kool-Aid? I suppose.

4432. If you build it, they will come.

What is "it"? An entertainment megaplex.
Who are they? The public.

4433. What would you never do to get attention? Strip.


4434. Should we try to control nature? Probably not.

4435. Who is the most powerful villain in the universe? No clue.

4436. Invent a superhero to deal with that villain?

4437. Who are you desperately missing? Nobody at the moment, which is good.

4438. What gives you a feeling of perfection and peace? When I'm safe with people I know.

4439. Are you already whole and complete, or does something make you whole and complete? I think something needs to be completed by me, haha. Well, no... not really. I need something to make me do that, as stupid as it sounds.

What? Falling in love with a nice guy, and having him be my ONE AND ONLY.

4440. Do you prefer the word mankind or humankind? Humankind.

4441. Do you look good in yellow? .... no.

4442. What do you want to win? A new furnished mansion with servants!

4443. What gives someone power? Inner strength.

Who has power over you? The police, my parents (sad as it may be at my age :P), and others in important positions at the church and in general society.

Who do you have power over? The kids I know, the people in my community, and stupid people in general.

4444. What question do you really want to know the answer to...

in general? Why are we so obsessed with war?

about yourself? Will I really be happy in the future, or am I destined to be an unhappy loner?

4445. The lamest Disney movie ever was: No idea.

4446. One thing you thought you would never miss but do is: Class.

4447. In what ways are you a role model? I help out people.

In what ways are you a bad example? I rebel against certain authority figures.

4448. How is your blood pressure? I have no idea.

4449. What was your last horrible nightmare about? See last entry.

4450. Hey you. What do you say? I say that we should run away to Australia and have beer and ice cream and meat pies.... and live it up there, mate!


You Are Animal

A complete lunatic, you're operating on 100% animal instincts.
You thrive on uncontrolled energy, and you're downright scary.
But you sure can beat a good drum.
"Kill! Kill!"

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home