Saturday, February 04, 2006

CD release parties, lanterns, food, jokes, dreams with needles and crying, and quizzes

Sam got here at the usual time: the heavy traffic, rain, and wind didn't help matters! Awana today was different than usual because we helped the kids make Chinese New Year lanterns. Eric T. stayed mostly away from the proceedings since he'd been sick for the past few days: he DOES have a CD out as per his MSN name, and gave me something about his CD release party on the 11th. (it's called AVENCHO, and the party will be at 8 at Café Deux Soleil) Too bad Jon's not in town, or he might be into this! He also thanked me again for the Bathroom Reader that I'd given him for his birthday last year: he'd finally finished it, and found it very interesting and fun indeed!

Mike got into making himself a lantern: some of the leaders laughed at him when he somehow managed to misspell SPARKS! Then we got into a discussion of TMNT and the Power Rangers: Shredder, Splinter, Leonardo, Michaelangelo, and Donatello were all pretty awesome back in the day! Later, he put it on his head and declared that he was a demented unicorn, haha. A bunch of us were sitting around after Awana and eating some old Twizzlers, Cheetos, Chinese cake and Dare crackers / biscuits. (the only thing that's old is the Twizzlers, no worries!) Mike wondered why the kids' "parties" weren't really parties: he wanted to blast MY HUMPS and make 'em all dance! *laugh*

Mike, Sam, Joey, Emily, Eric T., Julie, and Tina all tried the "Guung hey fat choy" thing on Anita since she's married now: it didn't work! (she just gave the kids candy in red envelopes: good thing she works at the bank!) Then Mike bugged me about my age, but it's all in good fun. Anita told them that before she and Jeff started going out, he'd just stand there with his arms folded in front of the church after service. No one would dare approach him, haha... and it's true! Good times, indeed!


Oh, and I dreamed (among other things) last night that Carol Jensen made me get shots in the "pericardal veins" in my leg and arms so I wouldn't be so hyper. Big needles and such... eeeep. Then I dreamed that Citrus was organizing a huge birthday party for his sister Cordia in some Chinese restaurant (complete with dragon), and that I made my mom cry at the party. Apparently, the 4L milk I'd bought for her earlier in the rainy day wasn't good enough. (I gave it to her on these grey concrete steps!) I think I have a weird subconscious.... o_O


Now thanks to Corey and his suggestion that I do a Google Image Search for "poop," I'm not that hungry. Good thing I had dinner (such as it was) earlier at church! He says it was someone's avatar on Something Awful, and that he's sure he found it like this. Fine, fine...


Edit: Found it!

Image hosting by Photobucket

Relevant snippets of conversation from yesterday and today:


[01:21:43] Corey: (poop)
[01:21:59] Corey: you can't see that, but that icon is awesome
[01:23:41] Flami: Who wants to help me pack?: EWWWWWWWWW
[01:24:06] Flami: Who wants to help me pack?: I don't think I'll get on real MSN anytime soon, thanks :P
[01:27:30] Corey: it's not gross :P the actual poop part of that icon is so tiny you can barely see it, and it's like 2 pixels.. all black... it's these sillhouettes of people jumping around and stuff... like gymnastic pooping
[01:31:04] Flami: Who wants to help me pack?: .... a pixel is very tiny, isn't it?
[01:35:20] Corey: yes :P go see it! it's awesome
[01:38:33] Flami: Who wants to help me pack?: if the "tiny poop" changes into a BIG HUGE CHUNK, I will go over there and KILL YOU!
[01:39:01] Corey: it doesn't, you wacko
[01:42:25] Flami: Who wants to help me pack?: I am not a wacko!
[01:46:17] Corey: you are too :P now change to real MSN so you can see that, and then I'll go to bed pretty soon :P
[01:48:20] Flami: Who wants to help me pack?: .... aiya
Session Close (Corey): Sat Feb 04 01:48:44 2006

(then I tried to copy and paste it from the MSN window, which didn't work...)


Session Start (flamsterette_x@yahoo.com:Corey): Sat Feb 04 19:58:36 2006
[19:58:58] Flami: Who wants to help me pack?: where did you get that image?! I WANT!
[19:59:41] Corey: (boobs)?
[20:03:03] Flami: Who wants to help me pack?: no, of course not :P
[20:03:18] Corey: poop
[20:03:55] Flami: Who wants to help me pack?: YEAH!
[20:04:24] Corey: yeah, I got that on the internet
[20:04:35] Corey: do a google image search for poop and see what you get
[20:05:29] Flami: Who wants to help me pack?: I did that... too many scat sites :P
[20:06:33] Corey: your favorite!
[20:08:14] Flami: Who wants to help me pack?: cheh! :P
[20:13:02] Flami: Who wants to help me pack?: you wish... EWWW
[20:16:49] Corey: it was someone's avatar on Something Awful
[20:17:38] Flami: Who wants to help me pack?: um... are you SURE this is how you found this one?
[20:18:17] Corey: yes
[20:19:04] Flami: Who wants to help me pack?: do I need to kill you once I find this thing?
[20:20:23] Corey: what are you talking about now?
[20:27:06] Flami: Who wants to help me pack?: Stoll just scored..... DAMN
[20:27:20] Corey: uh.. sure
[20:33:40] Flami: Who wants to help me pack?: YAY!
[20:33:55] Flami: Who wants to help me pack?: WE SCORED!
[20:34:22] Corey: yay?
[20:43:26] Flami: Who wants to help me pack?: yes... did you happen to Photobucket that image?
[20:44:22] Corey: nope
[20:45:29] Flami: Who wants to help me pack?: I've looked through 17 pages of poop images... are you sure it's in here?
[20:45:46] Corey: I said it's someone's avatar on Something Awful!
[20:47:26] Flami: Who wants to help me pack?: yeah... so I should check 42758394573894 pages of messages on Something Awful for that avatar instead of 284305339504 pages of Google Image Search stuff?!
[20:47:35] Corey: probably
[20:47:48] Flami: Who wants to help me pack?: fine, fine..
[20:50:54] Flami: Who wants to help me pack?: do you remember the username, at least?
[20:52:19] Corey: nope... I'm looking at stuff on there though, I'll keep my eye out for it. haven't seen it today though
[20:54:13] Flami: Who wants to help me pack?: when did you see it?
[20:55:02] Corey: JUST FOUND IT! :P
[20:55:23] Corey: I almost scrolled past it without noticing
[20:55:28] Corey: here
[20:55:33] Corey: the user is GagReflex, most of the way down the page
[20:55:44] Corey: Custom Titles
[20:55:57] Corey: MSN scales it down.. it's cooler there :P
[20:55:59] Flami: Who wants to help me pack?: COOL! THANKS!
[20:58:49] Corey: that'll be $6.50
[20:59:19] Flami: Who wants to help me pack?: I don't think so, but I'll send you something worth $6.50 instead :P
Session Close (Corey): Sat Feb 04 21:13:59 2006


Your Famous Movie Kiss is from Cruel Intentions

"I'm the only girl you can't have, and it kills you."

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home