Friday, February 03, 2006

Sickness, Eric, misspelled tags, random photos meme

This morning, I woke up feeling awful with what seemed like the beginnings of a cold. At first, I blamed it on gallivanting about in the rain last night and thought that this wouldn't have happened if I'd been a hermit like usual. Then I realized that people are basically germ factories at this time of year ANYHOW.. it didn't help that there wasn't really adequate heat in the apartment building! (y'see, that's Reason #3 that I'm moving!) I managed to get back to sleep after several near-misses at the "morning thing" and kinda-sorta feeling I was gonna puke, but not really. You know, that feeling that you need to get something out of your throat, but it's not really puking? Yeah, that was what I had going on. (if you don't like reading about this, tough cookies! :P) But now I'm up and feeling more like my normal self, which is good. :D

Oh good, Eric's on MSN. I'll bug him later about tonight, haha. Always good times with him... heck, then I can laugh like crazy at HIS accents and singing. (except if it's a certain song by Big Sugar, hahaha) Heck, I've known him since he was five... there'd be something WRONG if I didn't do that, haha. :P

Blogger is being a pain... guess I'll have to backdate posts there if it ever works again! Also, I hate all the misspelled tags I have elsewhere... bleh! If I could edit them, I would... but then I get "invalid journal" errors and such! *grumble*










Leslie is mostly likely to say the out-of-date phrase:
That's whack!
To:
Genghis Khan



Why?
Because they were trying to kill you with a tazer
Take this quiz at QuizGalaxy.com




Stolen from Sara:

1. Go into your Photobucket or online photo album.
2. Pick ten twelve RANDOM pictures. (I couldn't keep it down to just 10...)
3. Put them in your journal & explain what it's doing in your photo album.


1. Image hosting by Photobucket

How could I do one of these things and NOT include a picture from Rejected?! This head-blob guy is FUNNY, and that's why I included it in here! :D


2. Image hosting by Photobucket

Steph / Wilson sent this family picture to me. Awww, gotta love cute relatives of the kiddy persuasion! Ethan wants to give me a hug... awwww! I found this very cute. :D


3. Image hosting by Photobucket

This demonstrates Vivian S.'s MS Paint skills, haha. I think she was over at my sister's one day and created this masterpiece for my sister's desktop: Steph eats a LOT of grapes! I found this pretty funny, since it's so true!


4. Image hosting by Photobucket

This is posted in a local mall somewhere to tell you what NOT to do on the toilet, haha! I couldn't resist...


5. Image hosting by Photobucket

This is a reminder of our Maritimes bus tour... c'mon, it's FUNNY! (okay, maybe only if you're in the Richmond Crew, hahahaha) No, the toilet is NOT a recurring theme in my Photobucket album. :P


6. Image hosting by Photobucket

This is a mild version of what you'll look like after a GWAR concert! I think I even talked to Corey after that one and saw him over his webcam... and Aunt Janis STILL didn't think he was real after we used that rationale on her a year later, hahaha! Reminds me of good times that I wasn't there for, haha. (yeah, I know it sounds weird, but whatever!)

[19:36:07] Six Feet Under: hi Leslie's aunt!
[19:38:15] Hamsterette: she's in the other room now, but I'll show her this later
[19:40:49] Six Feet Under: darn, I wanted to say something to get you in trouble if she was watching :P
[19:42:22] Hamsterette: "but you don't know who he is!"
[19:50:05] Hamsterette: ... that's what she said when I let her read your message...
[19:55:15] Six Feet Under: well, you know my name, phone number, address... you've seen live video of me from my webcam... you've heard my voice... and you've talked to me for how many years now? :P
[20:01:02] Hamsterette: "well, all that is just for fun... you don't know if they're reliable... you don't know their heart.. "
[20:14:37] Six Feet Under: if you say so :P
[20:14:52] Hamsterette: that's not me, that's her! :P
[20:16:31] Six Feet Under: I know that :P
[20:19:43] Hamsterette: okay, good :P


7. Image hosting by Photobucket

This is from Sean's farewell at Earl's right before he went to New York last August. (I remember we went to La Casa Gelato afterwards, and he tried some of Jon's durian ice cream... he spat it out and complained that it tasted like gasoline, so Jon said that durian was like Christianity / Jesus Christ, because so many people violently reject both!) It reminds me of my good friends, so that's why it's here!

Front row: Daniel, Michelle, Adela, Eunice, Danielle, Erin, Denise.
Back row: Jonathan, me, Justin, Jon, Eddie, Eric H., Eric M., Nathan, Brian M., Sean, Brian Y., Katie, Vanessa, Jackie.


8. Image hosting by Photobucket

I stole this off my sister's hard drive (or was it my brother's?) years ago. It shows my sister pigging out on gelato at La Casa Gelato.. you can see my brother with the yellow Al Snow shirt right behind her. Megan and her cousin Justin are in the background, as well. I found this pretty funny... good times at the gelato place RULE! (like the time Jon, Eric, and I shared one litre of two sorts of ice cream in Phil's van... Megan had durian, haha!)


9. Image hosting by Photobucket

Ah, the infamous "chicken knees" picture. My sister's new Toronto friends didn't believe her that there was such a thing to eat, especially since the waiters at Chinese restaurants over there looked at her like she was from another planet when she tried ordering them! So when she came back here for Christmas break 2002, we went to Tsim Chai and she stole one of the menus so she could post it on her website. I think she managed to return it the following summer, so no worries!


10. Image hosting by Photobucket

Daddy singing to baby... everyone say "Awww!" :P There was a time when I didn't look as I do now... okay, I'd be worried if I was a blobby baby, but I was 10 weeks premature. I guess this is in here because I asked Steve B. to scan a bunch of pictures some time ago, haha. They survived being mailed to Wisconsin and back, after all.


11. Image hosting by Photobucket

Jon looking absolutely PETRIFIED of me in the cruise ship stateroom bathroom, haha. Those things are TINY, and the three of us JUST managed to fit in there, haha! Reminds me of very good times! If you want to see other cruise pictures including a LOT of food, go here.


12. Image hosting by Photobucket

Nathan looking absolutely READY to devour SLB at Shanghai Wind, haha. Siu long bao there is something NOT to be missed! It's in here because it reminds me of the good times there... except for Eddie's blasphemy, haha.

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home