Wednesday, February 01, 2006

Packing / Suudsu / Questions 4201-4250 of 5000

I shouldn't focus on packing only my books... but that's what I'm doing for now. Only some of them, of course.

*sigh* Why did I say I wanted to move, again? Oh yeah. The non-existent state of the heat, the 50% rent hike, and the dodgy management. *sigh*

Who wants to come help me pack? *crickets* Oh fine, I see how it is then! :(

Currently having some suudsu. It doesn't quite look like how it does in the Strong Bad email... all the gummi bears sink to the bottom of the milk! Oh well, Eric will have to come over with his digicam and take a picture so he can show Danielle! (my stomach is SO not going to like me later...)

Image hosted by Photobucket.com


Note: LJ World Conquest / LJ Shootout / LJ Apocalypse Posse blogquizzes. (by Melvin)


Got these questions from this QuestionClub LJ post by Arthurbulla. I'm going to post the survey in 50-question batches, like the original. No worries there! Five thousand questions and answers wouldn't fit as an entry, anyhow. :P

The only complete copy... you'll have to go around erasing answers.


4201. Has your life lacked a miracle? If you count surviving a premature birth of at least ten weeks and weighing only 2.2 pounds at birth, then no. But if that doesn't count, then yes.

4202. Would you shoot a terrorist? I probably wouldn't have the guts.

4203. Were you an unlovely child? Yes.

4204. In the recent Michael Jackson documentary, was he treated fairly? Didn't see that one.

4205. New York City and other places along the East Coast have recently been said to be the next terrorist targets. What do you think about this? It's probably true.

4206. What should the last question in this survey be? "Was this a long survey or what?"

4207. Are you more likely to think so deeply about things that you forget to take out the garbage, OR be wrapped up in your life and forget to think deeply about things? The latter.

4208. In what ways are you destructive? Not sure...

4209. If you're not with the one you love, can you love the one you're with? Sure, if I have to settle.

4210. Why is it that when you hang upside down, the blood rushes to your head... but when you stand up, the blood doesn't rush to your feet? I wish I knew.

4211. Do you demand a better future? Yes!

4212. Does it make you uncomfortable to meet a person with a handicap or deformity (retarded, deaf, lacking a limb, etc.)? If it did, that would make me a hypocrite. However, it kinda does if we're talking more severe handicaps / deformities than mine... *eep*

4213. What did you think of the movie Vanilla Sky? Didn't see it, but my sister did.

4214. What is your favorite thing to dip into fondue? Fruit!

4215. Are you more like Wayne or Garth? Not sure...

4216. SNL or Mad TV? Mad TV

4217. Best three REM songs: Original answer: "Who?" Aiya. :P My answer: Stand, Everybody Hurts, and Shiny Happy People.

4218. Name something you do that might be considered eccentric: Keeping detailed lists of things that nobody else ever thinks of.

4219. Are you hard or easy to love? Easy, I'd hope...

4220. Could you be the next American Idol? No.

4221. If you were going on American Idol, what would you:

wear? Original answer: "Clothes." Well... NO DUH!!!!!!! My answer: "Something shiny and classic!"
sing? Original answer: "Songs." Well... WAY TO STATE THE OBVIOUS! My answer: "Something upbeat and light... or some dark stuff for a change of pace, but they probably won't like that because it's not radio-friendly."

4222. Is Simon Cowell sexy, or does he suck? He kinda sucks.

4223. What was the last thing you used a credit card for? I haven't ever used one... if you count my debit card, it would have to be dinner on Tuesday. (oh, so boring...)

4224. Do you like back or foot massages more? Back.

4225. If happy little bluebirds fly beyond the rainbow, why oh why can't I? Because we're too heavy to do that for long, haha.

4226. Why do teachers always want blue or black ink? Because that's the accepted norm, and it's the easiest to read.

4227. What do you keep your change in? A wallet.

4228. Do you read Playgirl or Playboy for the articles? I don't read those... but if I did, I'd probably have to say "no."

4229. Are you old-fashioned? In what ways? Not really.

4230. If you were going to get a mentor, who would your top three choices be (out of everyone alive)? Way too many choices!

4231. Would you rather visit France or Thailand? France.

4232. You love your partner, but they are a slob. They aren't likely to change. Your thoughts: "Eh, I'm a mild slob too... whatever..."

4233. Is anything brainwashing people? Sure.

How / in what ways? Kidnappers, hijackers, the media...

4234. If you were a Sex Pistols song, which one would you be (some choices in case you aren't familiar with them: Holidays in the Sun, Bodies, No Feelings, Liar, Problems, Seventeen, Pretty Vacant, New York, E.M.I. )? Hey, I have all of those... sweet! Let's see... I'm not sure! But probably Holidays in the Sun, heh.

4235. Are you more likely to drink moderately and often... or drink within an inch of your life, but only once in a while? Drink moderately and often. (but not THAT often... don't you be getting any ideas here! :P)

4236. What scares you most about war? Death.

4237. You find a man with wings (an angel?) half dead in your back yard. The first thing you do is: Scream and call the police / 911.

4238. Why do people go to faith healers when there is so much proof that they are fake? Reminds me of the discussion that Jen, Jon, Jeremy, Nathan, and I were having at Dragon Ball over much bubble tea the day before Jon left to go back to Toronto. We had absolutely NO idea! (except maybe that those people were lazy and wanted instant "results")

4239. When someone you care about is really angry with you, how do you feel and how do you deal with that feeling? I vent about it, find out ways that they've bugged me in the past, and focus on that. Yeah, I care... but I'm not going to give them that satisfaction, am I? :P

4240. There's a guy who sometimes get violent with his wife. He will scream "I LOVE you!" while he hurts her. Do you think there could be any love there? Oh, hell no! He's being abusive!

4241. Name at least three things that make you want to cry. Loss of a loved one, reminders about things I'd rather not think about, and injustice.

4242. Is John Malkovich sexy? Is Billy Corgan? No, and yes.

Is Michael Stipe? Is Moby? Is Sinead O'Connor? Sure, kinda, not really.

4243. Imagine there's a leper and he wants to be cured, but his sores sprout sunflowers instead of going away? Would that be a miracle? Would that tell you anything about anything? .... um, no. He wanted to be CURED!

4244. Do you watch people? Sometimes... people-watching can be good. *demonic laughter*

4245. Do you have anything that doesn't belong to you? Probably.

4246. What is normal? I wish I knew.

4247. You are given your own private island. What would you name it, and who is allowed to live there with you? Flamsterland. My friends and family, and nice people.

4248. How can you prevent war? There's no surefire way.

How can we all prevent it? Protests, I suppose...

4249. If something is wrong in society and you don't like it, but you do nothing about it... aren't you supporting it in a way? No, you're just not proactive.

4250. Do you like Leslie Nielsen? Original answer: "Who is that?" Aiya. My answer: "Yeah, he's a funny dude!"

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home