Wednesday, February 01, 2006

Seven million points, blocking people, butterscotch pudding

I actually made some butterscotch pudding, from that Jello mix that Aunt Janis bought for me in Chemainus on that bus tour. It looks kinda dark, but whatever. As long as it's edible, I won't complain. :D

Finally blocked that person who was turning into Chris Sykes, muhahahaha. When I'm trying to concentrate on other things (like talking to Corey about his hardware-store version of the Formulator), I don't want you bugging me! :P (however, I did get plans made with Teunis while I was busy with that and a less-than-stellar mood... 4:45 tomorrow at Blenz it is, with burned CD and cookies... aiyoh!)


I got yet another high score in Bookworm: 7,232,970 / Level 46 / Bookworm Supreme Level 15 / 3:30:07 on Wednesday, 02.01.06! Wow! I beat my previous high score by more than two million points!

(I just noticed that all the Bookworm Supreme ranks have a number in a yellow star beside the worm to denote which Bookworm Supreme level it is... awesome stuff!)

I also did the Journal Demographics thing today, stolen from Erin and her boyfriend. :P (I've corresponded with 41 past and present LJ friends via parcel / mail, but have never met them!)

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home