Saturday, February 04, 2006

Food and poop icons / Quizzes on love

I now have two food-related icons, which were basically the first ones that appealed to me. (okay, they all did... but dialup IS a consideration!) If I look through all 25 food-related entries with multiple bases on my LJ icons community, I'll get WAY too hungry. ;)


Image hosting by Photobucket

I can't tell if it's cheesecake or pie... it looks like cheesecake, but the original photo title said "pie." *shrug*


Image hosting by Photobucket

Mmm, burgers. :D


I was talking to Corey earlier, and he told me to "go eat a bag of hell." He's said this to me before, so I Googled it and got one message board reference to the phrase. Not that it was much help, though. Then he sent me "(poop)" ... it's a custom MSN emoticon, which he told me was awesome and worth getting on real MSN for. (I use Trillian most of the time... he does, but Trillian MSN has issues with webcams)

So I got on real MSN ("hey, it's Mr. Burns!") after he convinced me that it wasn't just a big chunk of poop. "You can't see that, but that icon is awesome... it's not gross :P The actual poop part of that icon is so tiny you can barely see it, and it's like 2 pixels.. all black... it's these silhouettes of people jumping around and stuff... like gymnastic pooping" Now that I've seen it, I want it as an icon. Saving it as a GIF won't work, so maybe I'll ask him tomorrow where he got the icon. He's gone to bed now as he needs sleep, and I should do that too. But if anyone knows where I can get POOP as an icon, hit me with the information! (and no... NOT literal poop! :P)


You Are 51% Addicted to Love

Might as well face it, you're addicted to love.
You've been a fool for love many times - but are you the wiser for it?
Your needs should come first, both in and out of relationships.
Because you're the only one who can look out for yourself!


Yes, I thought of the Robert Palmer song too. :D


Your Love Song Is

Sitting, Waiting, Wishing by Jack Johnson

Maybe you've been through this before, but it's my first time.
So please ignore the next few lines, 'cause they're directed at you.
I can't always be waiting, waiting on you.
I can't always be playing, playing your fool.


You've been waiting for love, and you're not going to wait any longer!

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home