Thursday, February 02, 2006

Journal Layout Help... thanks, Kunzite!

In November, I was looking for a good layout on LJ. I gave up on that wish after a while, and went on to other projects such as the 5000-Question Survey. But I was recently reminded of my layout criteria quest, and posted a question somewhere to see if anyone could help. Kunzite responded, and helped me over AIM (LJ comments would be too complicated) with what I wanted done. Mad props of gratitude to you! :D

Now I think I'm going to bed... I was aiming to go to bed two hours ago, but then this came up! *sigh* Oh well, it's all good... especially since I banned three people today for rudeness and such. (personal record) :P


Senior Editor
You scored 93 out of a possible 100 (minimum of -20).

If an error gets by you, it has to be pretty darn sneaky. If your career path has nothing to do with English, there's a good chance you've got a better grasp on this language than most of your coworkers ever will.



My test tracked 1 variable How you compared to other people your age and gender:
free online datingfree online dating
You scored higher than 93% on corrections
Link: The Proofreading Test written by standingwave on Ok Cupid, home of the 32-Type Dating Test



True Neutral
54% Good, 48% Chaotic
I'm starting a longer version of this test, and I would REALLY appreciate some suggestions for questions from members of all alignments. Please email me with a suggestion, along with the alignment you scored on this test. THANK YOU!! I will make it a separate test and will include tendencies, kinda like the "Long Scientific Personality Test vs. the Quick and Dirty Personality test.


Plane of Existence: The Outlands, "Plane of Concordant Opposition." Description: The plane between all other outer planes.




Examples of True Neutrals (Ethically Neutral, Morally Neutral)




Red XIII, "Nanaki" (FFVII)

Vincent Valentine (FFVII)

Cid Highwind (FFVII)

Mr. Spock

Linus Torvalds

Dr. Strangelove

Scott Evil

Batman

The Punisher

Switzerland

Canada




Not actively for or against anything. Has his or her own reasons for doing everything. Usually difficult to understand.




Will keep their word if in their best interest

May attack an unarmed foe

May use poison

May help those in need

May work with others

Indifferent to higher authority

Indifferent to organizations



True Neutral "Pure Neutral"

"Balancer"




Some neutral [people] commit themselves philosophically to neutrality. They are of the true neutral alignment as described in Advanced Dungeons & Dragons.



A true neutral [person] sees good, evil, law, and chaos as prejudices and dangerous extremes. He advocates the middle way of neutrality as the best, most balanced road in the long run.



Some true neutral [people] actively support balance in the world, and seek to avoid having any one side, law or chaos, good or evil, become too powerful over them or anyone else, and will work against whichever side is the most powerful. They tend to side with the underdog in any situation, and are often opportunistic in their actions.



True neutral is committed to the avoidance of extremes, and is non-judgemental.




Side-Note from Xan81:

Due to your Neutrality, I would really, really LOVE your feedback. Not that I don't want feedback from members of the other alignments, but a True Neutral's feeback is typically NOT emotionally, morally, politically, or socially charged. Please send me an email! I have it set to automatically email me when someone gets this score, so I know who you are. ;) True Neutrals are the classic, "I just don't give a shit" alignment, and I fully understand if you don't feel that you have any responsibility or obligation to sending an email / comment. Even if you did, I'm sure you'd have some difficulty in deciding what to comment about. But, I guess that depends on your tendencies. :D
Xan



Other Alignments and Tendencies (Tendencies are what you would more often sway towards; esp. for Neutrals):

0-39% Good, 0-39% Chaotic:Lawful-Evil

0-39% Good, 40-60% Chaotic: Neutral-Evil

0-39% Good, 61-100% Chaotic: Chaotic-Evil

40-60% Good, 0-39% Chaotic: Lawful-Neutral

40-60% Good, 61-100% Chaotic: Chaotic-Neutral

61-100% Good, 0-39% Chaotic: Lawful-Good

61-100% Good, 40-60% Chaotic: Neutral-Good

61-100% Good, 61-100% Chaotic: Chaotic-Good



My test tracked 2 variables How you compared to other people your age and gender:
free online datingfree online dating
You scored higher than 31% on Good
free online datingfree online dating
You scored higher than 43% on Chaotic
Link: The Alignment Test written by xan81 on Ok Cupid, home of the 32-Type Dating Test



HASH(0x8c1c680)
Wow, you're a green cat. You love to cook and everybody loves the food that you make. Not only that, but you're also very kind and caring to others. Never lose what you already have.


What type of cat are you? (Really cute anime pictures!) Girls Only!
brought to you by Quizilla

I don't know about the "loving to cook" part, but the other part is right on most of the time!

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home