Tuesday, January 31, 2006

Lar / Consumer Whore Icon / Eviction / Hockey Wins

I have this friend named Jamie, and her stepfather's name is Lar. While playing Bookworm, I remembered that "LAR" is a word in there with a definition! (if you make certain words, they come up with definitions as the worm eats the tiles) So I decided to see what it meant: LAR: A species of gibbon (Hylobates lar) found in Burma. Also called white-handed gibbon. I just thought I'd let you know, hehe. :D

I have yet another new icon... I've been looking for this Consumer Whore one for a long time. Saw it around once, and was sorry I didn't pick it up then. But now I have it, thanks to TQC. :D (Palmer tried, but of course poly people are no help, and I should remember that! :P)

Image hosting by Photobucket

I also JUST got my eviction notice through the mailslot today sometime. Since this is it, I think I should get started on packing SOME things which I know I probably won't be using between now and the end of March. At least I have two months to look for places... and I really should call someone tomorrow to apprise them of this development. (I *did* say I wanted to move...)

Note to self: Change address at these places (and more!) in the next few weeks!


Hey, at least the Canucks won 7-4 against Phoenix tonight! :D

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home