Saturday, September 10, 2005

New Matthew Good / Black Pepper Jack Doritos / First Awana Day / Jane's dubious gifts for parents

Today was the first day of Awana: the buses were SO wicked crowded this afternoon after I had lunch at the Cactus Club / bought Black Pepper Jack Doritos (I'm a sucker for new flavors) / I tried to see if the new Matthew Good album (IN A COMA) was in stock at Chapters or Future Shop! (I'll try HMV next week) When I finally got to church, there were both new kids and new leaders. I had the fun task of teaching things to the two new secretaries (Jason and Amos)... they definitely were pros at keeping things organized, and at counting things in the stationery boxes!

It was a good couple of hours, though! I scored a ride home with Auntie Rebecca / Uncle James, as I didn't really feel like staying for the worship thing afterwards. I need the night to get caught up on my email, and I figured out a solution to the front door's stubbornness: the one side door they haven't done anything to is kinda wedged open! Yay! (if the apartment management is reading this: please don't do anything to the door... I'll have to raise complaints then!)

I got home to this message from Corey about his Taiwanese friend that likes him as more than a friend: "..... Jane sent me some stuff.... including some candy she said was for my PARENTS... well, the stuff for them was in a box of other stuff... which I gave to my mom, who noticed that one looked like boobs... and that's sure what it looks like... and two of them look very very much like condoms.... and there's a "Queer-Aid" chocolate band-aid... and a "Love Kiss" thing that's candy shaped as lips.... "

..... I think Jane is a bit out there, even though he's basically told her that he doesn't like her that way, and is probably not in the market for that sort of relationship anyhow........ o_O

Oh, and his parents know she likes him that way... "that's pretty damn obvious by the fact that she's always sending me stuff.... she sent her third pair of Nautica jeans... which she said she got on sale for 50% off or something, but those aren't cheap.. and she sent a nice Lacoste shirt.... which isn't cheap at all.... they're nice shirts.. like a polo shirt, but you can get nearly the exact same without the tiny alligator on it for like $10 :P last I heard, these were more like $80.... and she sent me a nice watch... which I think was around $80 even though it's a pirate one..... so she's usually sending me a lot of stuff like that... DVDs.... she sent me some box set of an old Chow Yun Fat series... a real one, not a pirate one... I doubt that was cheap.. sets like that are always way overpriced :P so anyway, these packages have to be signed for because of the way she sends them or something, so my parents always see when she sends stuff.... so yeah, it's fairly obvious that she likes me :P"

I agree with Corey's mom, who thinks Jane wants more than to come there to see his graduation ceremony when he finishes school... aiya.

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home