Friday, September 09, 2005

Waking up, dreams of being hugely pregnant, suite inspection

1. I need to wake up at a reasonable time tomorrow. 'Tis the first day of Awana, and since I need to bus there, I want to be at the church by 3:30 or 3:45 as I should be. (this means more kiddy stories for you all to read!) I like being out of here by 12:45 or 1 in order to eat something before the afternoon. Tomorrow's also the worship thing that Sam's in, so I'll probably do that later. Reminds me, I need to complete those forms and return them to Auntie Rebecca... who to use as a non-church reference? *thinks*

2. I had a weird dream about three hugely pregnant ladies who were out with my church friends somewhere, including the church balcony as it used to look (brown and drab) before people painted it all blue-silvery earlier this year.

3. I got a notice of a suite inspection on Monday between 9 and 5. At least I have advance notice to clean up, if I'll have time to do that. But what does that entail? Anyone know?


Time to get through my friends pages / email comments, and tell Eric that I need a ride tonight if / when he comes on... so I should switch to real MSN for that, haha. But if he doesn't, it'll be fine... I probably need more chill time, hahaha.

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home