Tuesday, September 06, 2005

Birthday Party 2005.... you up for it? / Glasses Advice / The Perils of the Mass Email

This first part is mainly directed at the local people on my friends list... but the more, the merrier! If you want to fly out to join us, go right ahead! ;)

Party time again.... this time, it's to mark the passing of yet another year in my life. I'm getting OLD, I tell you! :P (and if nobody does this for me next year, that's fine, haha)


Date: Saturday, Sept. 17
Time: 7 PM-ish (after Awana stuff, heh)
Place: Red Robin's, Broadway / Oak location


If there's anything else you need to know, just ask! :)

I'll be promoting this on the weekend... so watch out, haha.

Cheers and love!


In other news, my dad gave me some advice regarding my glasses: maybe the frame CAN be saved, but I'd have to go to London Optical first to figure that out. He said the eye doctor's office (Dr. Lau) is located near Chapters, and asked if I'd be able to pay for all this stuff... I think I have enough money to do so, yeah. Jon knows where the prank call CD and music DVD are, so I'll give him back his Bob Dylan Biograph 3-CD set later tonight when we have dinner at an undisclosed location. (he's getting three CDs for two, haha) I've been putting off the bus trip / walk to the mall for a few hours now in order to get some work done, so I guess I better do that before I go to the townhouse at 6-ish. (my dad said 5-ish, but my sister will get home from work at 6-ish... no need to rush, heh)


The perils of the mass email: don't press the "send" button when you mean to press "save as draft." I've just emailed my "party template people" list a private draft of the email addresses and such included in said template. Ooops... I hope people are understanding, and accept my apology for the spammage. :(

Corey's just noticed, and sent me a message about it: I think you've reached your email quota for the day! I'm guessing in another couple minutes I'll see the Gmail notifier come up again.. "Leslie Ng: BIRTHDAY DILDO PARTY 2005 MUTHAFUCKAS!!!" you know, for the final version :P

No idea how he ended up on that list, since he lives in COLORADO and wouldn't be able to make it anyhow. Oh well, he's amusing enough to have on there, hahahaha.

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home