Friday, September 09, 2005

Finally leaving RQ, male brain, Machiavelli

I HAVE LEFT RQ... THE INTERNETS WILL NEVER BE THE SAME, OMG.

The latter part of that declaration is CLEARLY sarcastic. :P

Might as well leave on my own terms before I really do get banned from RQ, haha. I was scrolling through my friends pages and found some one-time-only warning post from Martin concerning my correction of people's grammar / spelling, and deleting "joke answers" to my RQ posts. I also saw a discussion post before that on whether I should get banninated. By consensus vote, I technically shouldn't be since my mom records my dumps on trips. :P Of course, people would still think I'm annoying because I reply to almost all the comments I get. Hey, I like things being even... and at least people know I read their comments, assumptions of email notification be damned! :P Some people think I supposedly have "Down Syndrome." It's actually CP, but I'm not going to bother correcting them at this point. :P

This will make my LJ friends page checking MUCH easier, haha... with the effect of making my LJ comment count go down, but whatever. I've been in the various incarnations from 1 to 3 since November 2003, heh. That community passed the point of being immature a long time ago, anyhow. I don't generally correct people's grammar or spelling unless I'm feeling really bothered by it or whatever. Besides, I still have other question-answer communities elsewhere. :D



Here's something quirky I found:



It's kinda funny, but I'm sure at least some of the guys I know (including you fine folk) aren't ALWAYS like that. ;)


You Are Somewhat Machiavellian

You're not going to mow over everyone to get ahead...
But you're also powerful enough to make things happen for yourself.
You understand how the world works, even when it's an ugly place.
You just don't get ugly yourself - unless you have to!

Labels: , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home