Tuesday, September 06, 2005

Malaysian dinner, Troy's mixtape of love, world domination

My family and I had dinner at some Malaysian restaurant in Steveston, and then had Timothy's frozen yogurt for dessert. Note to self: don't volunteer any more information than you have to... or at least react better to their inquisitive questions. Maybe my sister was right and I needed more blood sugar.. ah well. We talked about Gilbert, Dylan, Eric H., Fay, African food, Danielle, Nathan, people in the past, arguments, how Mom and Dad would react to certain things (children-in-law, for example.. being overly critical of them could happen!), and other such scintillating conversation topics. After all that, I got a ride home... seeing my brother off might be a good thing if it didn't happen at 6:45 AM. At least this way, I don't have to be around certain people when they're all stressed out. :P

I have the prank call CD and music DVD back now, so I can listen to metal music and other stuff all I want! :D

Troy's Mixtape of Love is pathetic.. thanks, Corey! :P


WORLD DOMINATION!


onclick="setTimeout('document.getElementById(\'risk\').src=\'http://drunkmenworkhere.org/189.php?image=\'+Math.random();',1000);return true;">

Labels: , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home