Wednesday, September 07, 2005

Birthday party email, sister jealousy in dream, appreciation, Awana uniforms, Winamp, and RealPlayer

I've gotten some replies already to my birthday party email... time to promote it on the weekend to people whose email addresses I don't have, haha. :D

Ollie says I needn't include him in any future functions, so I've deleted him from my address book and BootyBase. It's true he hasn't attended VCEFC in a couple of years, but his address still somehow ended up on the party list! Cindy can't attend because of Education's crazy workload, which is the same reason she's not doing Awana for at least one year... so understandable! Phil can't since he has a Dragon Boat commitment, but his sister Melia would love to unwind / celebrate / let me know how much I'm appreciated. :D

I remember having a dream last night where I was with a whole bunch of friends at church... the prominent emotion I felt was extreme jealousy of my sister, and wanting to be competitive with her. Haha, I guess this happens in real life too... and goes back to the conversation we were having last night about related issues. So who knows... o_O

Finally put both the Awana uniforms in the wash, yay! My sister's old one from years back was hanging in the front entrance, and I found mine in the back of the closet... I really should hang that up in the front entrance too when the club year ends in June, haha. I'm having fun listening to the prank calls again, and I'll get to the music DVD later. Note to self: Winamp's the best for listening to the music DVD (according to Corey a long time ago), and RealPlayer's the best for listening to the prank call CD since Corey's prank calls on people actually play in that format. (I'm sure Corey would have some things to say here, but it's all good for me!) True, there are some things which are unplayable in either format.. but that's just the capricious luck of the draw! ;)

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home