Friday, September 02, 2005

Hurricane Katrina help, buying dessert, pee picture, Job Predictor, Friday plans

For every comment received, this guy will donate $1 to the Red Cross. Very sweet idea... thanks for the link, Erin!
(Edit: He's not, anymore. Still, a good idea!)

I need to buy one dessert item each for the Fellowship welcome program tonight and the Awana barbecue / orientation on Sunday night... so I guess I should take a shower and leave now instead of posting on the Internet, haha.

I have to find out from Corey if there's another link to that picture of a woman storing her kid's pee in a bottle. Tried linking to it last night, but it led to a broken image. I knew I should have Photobucketed it while I had the chance! Aiya. I've got him on the case now, haha. (Something Awful ICQ thread pranks, but the pictures have nothing to do with the prank!)

Job Predictor... apparently, my ideal job is as a sewage worker. Riiiiiiiight.

Eric just buzzed me to talk about tonight's plans. No, I don't have a way to get to Knight / Bridgeport (even if it isn't TOO far away from #4 / Alderbridge) since Dave's dinner starts at 6. Our dinner starts at 6:30-ish, so picking me up between 6-6:30 sounds good to me! Now he's asking me where I met "that Jasmine character from the Milestones / Wedding Crashers night"... hahahaha, good times! I told him that I met her the same way as I did "that Jay character," hahaha. (LJ forums!) It's all good with him, hehe. :D Anthony thought she was kinda weird, haha.. but not crazy weird. :P Despite what Eric thinks, LJ does not stand for Lacking Jam. (although that would be an accurate description of my place at the moment, heh)

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home