Monday, August 29, 2005

Billions of emails (well, not really...)

Just checked my email to find four from Lesley, and one from Auntie Rebecca: they're ALL about church-related events. At least I'm in the loop with that, haha. Joey, Andrew Tung (clubber into leader!), Lawrence (those two are Anita's brothers.. it's a sibling dynasty!), Jason Wong, Amos Wong (those two were my brother's former violin students, hehe), and Golden Wong (his sister is named Sylver, and his mom's named Moni... hehe) will be new leaders this year. We NEED guy leaders, so this was an answer to prayer, hehe. The Child Protection policy established by our church will be implemented in September 05. Accordingly, every leader (except for the new leaders, because they just finished the process) is required to fill out an information sheet and to attend an interview with Pastor Edward and Auntie Rebecca. We'll explore some aspects of your spiritual walk with God. So be prepared for that. (wonders if that applies to secretaries like me, haha)

Hey, I have an email from Henrik... yay! *goes to read and answer* My last email to him got lost in a server crash, but then he eventually found it in someone else's mailbox... how does THAT work?! o_O

Dunno what else I'm doing today... maybe going to see Dave at dinner in the townhouse, depending whether / when I get sufficiently caught up with the stuff I need to keep current with! If I don't have to wash curry dishes and whatnot, I'll be fine! ;)

I dreamed of stealing loads of bookmarks and stickers in a mall, as well as getting a friend (Eric?) to help me... no, we didn't get caught despite being obvious about it / an alarm kinda going off. Yeah, I'm not doing THAT again... I renounced such behavior years ago!


From Dream Moods: Stealing

To dream that you are stealing, denotes that you are deprived and where the stealing takes place (at home, the office, at school....) is indicative of your neediness. Alternatively, it may signify unrealized and unfulfilled goals. You may have set your goals too high.


Perhaps, perhaps.... but what am I deprived of in the mall? Besides all the "consumer whore" tendencies, haha.


LJ Friends Quiz by Alan V.

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home