Tuesday, August 30, 2005

Postcard from Charlotte / Residential Caretaker / Quirky Purchases

It seems that we finally have a new residential caretaker named Hester... I don't know about you, but that name always makes me think of Hester Prynne from The Scarlet Letter. (another book I have to read, sometime...) Apparently, all our concerns should also be documented in writing if we call her for anything so that the management can properly process our requests... okay then. *head spins*

Ooh! I also got a Colorado postcard from my friend Charlotte! It's got the Pawnee Buttes in Northeastern Colorado on it, haha. This is what she wrote: Hey Leslie! Here's a postcard that actually represents my area pretty well. It's usually not that green though, haha. Well, I hope you have an awesome day! Watch out for those Chrises! ;) Charlotte / Charshark Hahaha, I definitely will. :D Speaking of Colorado people, I should apologize to Corey later for zoning out on him last night while I wrote a plethora of names. :P (I'm listening to Alexis on Fire's Watch Out! album now... very fitting for what she told me to do, haha)

This afternoon, I finally got some Chewy Chips Ahoy cookies in the red bag for snacking on... I remember what Darren said, and will also have to talk to him soon, heh. I got some macadamia nut cookies, blackberry extravaganza ice cream, Danish Butterhorn pastries, chicken lasagna and corn dogs (I don't think I've had either before), spinach and feta quiche (never had that before, either... I have gum for the feta cheese ;) ), cherry yogurt, healthy stuff, plus a slice of cheesecake. Yummy stuff, to be sure!

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home