Friday, September 02, 2005

"New" Spoz links that I didn't know about...

While putting subject lines on my past blog posts tonight, I found that most of my Subwoofer links didn't work. So I decided to ask the person who would know....

Flami says:
my links are weird now... what's the new Subwoofer link and that playlist?
Spoz (I have nothing to write here.. I am an empty shell.. I am an empty peanut shell.. I am a nut.. going nuts! yeeHAR!) says:
your.. links.. are.. weird!? *raised eyebrow*
Spoz says:
does ANYTHING work properly on yer computer?
Spoz says:
new subwoofer song (remix) --> BK Recordings (check out the Grinny Grandad release)
Spoz says:
the playlist - Playlist
Flami says:
my links do not work now, no.
Flami says:
oh hey. Subwoofer Music? got yourself a new link? haha, cool
Spoz says:
oh sure..
Spoz says:
had it for almost a year now..
Flami says:
... and I didn't know about this?! haha, oh man..

Labels: , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home