Thursday, September 01, 2005

Dreams about lunch trays / New Orleans / Quick-edit pencils / "Say Anything!" meme

I had a dream last night that Erin's aunt Eva was with a bunch of us in the mall... she was discussing sexual awareness and puberty with us, of all things! We were also carrying moderately heavy lunch trays everywhere for some reason, and I didn't once feel like I was going to drop mine! (I always do in real life... darned gimpiness! :P) We went into a cruise ship-like elevator that magically transported us to home. I wondered how I'd get to an Awana function the next day, and Auntie Eva said she'd drive me. Yup, I was definitely surprised when she offered that... and then I remembered at the last minute that Sam said he'd do so. End of dream.

Interpretation: Last night at Steam Works, we were discussing 50 Cent / kids' early sexual awareness / puberty / how it was good to be innocent as long as possible (G-strings, anyone?). Also, we saw a waiter carrying several heavy-looking plates... one of Jeremy's friends was in a restaurant once, and the table ordered eight pints of beer. Right before the waitress got to their table, she tripped and liquid went flying EVERYWHERE. I thought that I would never be able to do a waitress job because of said gimpiness, but decided not to say so: that much is pretty obvious! As for Sam and Awana, I think that's obvious too: it's not that I'm *worried* that I won't get a ride on Sunday, but I do remember that he'll get back to me then! Oh, and Auntie Eva did drive me home on Monday night from seeing Dave, so that's why rides from her are in the dream. There was this time YEARS ago that Eunice's sister Winnie offered to drive me to church once, but I forgot and had my dad drive me instead... oops! Luckily, she didn't seem TOO mad / pissed off about it... phew! (but my parents gave me a verbal smackdown ANYWAY... sigh!)


I like going out at night, but catching up on things afterwards seriously messes up my sleep schedule. Time to cut losses...

New Orleans makes me think of Tragically Hip's New Orleans is Sinking and Better Than Ezra's King of New Orleans. Maybe I should start watching hurricane coverage on CNN now... or have it as background noise over the ApologetiX. =/

Yay for quick-edit pencils! That makes my next planned upkeep project much easier! :D


Meme from Lindsay: If you have anything to say to the person who posts this, say it to them. If you love them, tell them. If you hate them, tell them. Even if you have trouble saying whatever you want, do it if this entry is posted. You may never get a chance to, so just do it. Warning: Do not post this unless you really want people to do it. I expect good things, but I expect bad things as well: that is something you have to take into consideration. Not all of what you hear will be good.

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home