Saturday, September 01, 2012

Weekly tradition! / Yvonne / SOMETHING AWFUL / Stone statues!

I've missed the weekly tradition, and now that I have peace and quiet, I'll go right back to it since it's been way too long from late May to August... and I also included Chinese Eric on the FAT DRAGON email thread! Replied to Mandy's emails this morning; yes, a certain person IS an idiot! (weekly tradition people seem to think much worse - but I'd agree; DOUCHE!) Vanessa got on MSN to tell me that she and Kim were looking at Cora's breakfast at around 9 or 10 on MONDAY; sounds good. I found a great LP thread on Something Awful for DRAGON QUEST V!


After the events of the Demon Tower, the Hero and his wife Bianca are turned into stone statues!

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home