Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Giggling, fooling people, capitalization, and assoholics

Fool me once, shame on you; fool me twice, may you get eviscerated by a pack of wild boars! Mr. Texas Person has done it again. After telling me that he misses me, I then take a look on his FB wall a few days later only to find out that - surprise! - he's in a brand new relationship. I wasn't going to talk to him about it... seems she's the type who can't spell her own name and [judging from her posts on his wall] giggles a LOT and Capitalizes Every Single Word.

Sample posts: "My Man! *Giggles*" or "My Boyfriend! *Giggles* " BLAH.



REALLY?! Man, you LIED when you said you'd miss me OR said that you weren't ready for a relationship. I'm just not going to talk to him, anyway. Seems his computer has been down for a couple weeks, or so he says. Yeah, I don't know... *shakes head* At least I'm not feeling as badly about it as I was in Vegas when everything else happened!

Labels: , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home