Sunday, July 29, 2012

Penis defects / Sex addicts / Trust in friends

I accidentally fell asleep, and got up at 6:45. Since I thought that Lillian hadn't called because she wanted me to have a break, I called Jon to discuss the day's developments like Big G talking more. It's true that the lards could know already, but we don't know that. He's free tomorrow, so we'll figure it out then. Lillian called at 7:15, and said that Yvonne had seen Grandma, who had eaten some congee and slept a little. She said she'd leave it up to me whether to go out again; I decided not to because we can always see her tomorrow after lunch. I managed to finally finish the Duncan's Factory dungeon in MOTHER 1 with this extra time, so YAY! Also called Chinese Eric, and the call lasted over an hour: we talked about recent events in my life, 9/11 and his other grandma getting worse on that date (quite emotional day for his family), the Olympics, America's "Dream Team" / "Redemption Team," Canada's bronze medal, his health, basketball, the intense working pace in Hong Kong, and preferring to do things at night.

We also discussed T&T lineups, nursing homes and his grandma, movie theatres being pricey and less convenient in this Internet age, EXTREME COUPONING (we know where to go in case the world ends!), TABOO, HOARDERS: BURIED ALIVE, STRANGE SEX, the closure of Famous Players in Richmond Centre, hanging out with me being a good thing for him, reality TV, comfort, care decisions, and more. He says he'll pray for Grandma, who seems very nice to him. (I thanked him for that, of course) Then again, I thanked him for being there, and he said that it shows that I must trust him. That earned him a "Of COURSE that's true - you think I've been hanging out with you for the last nine or ten years, and DON'T trust you?! Eric, you're crazy, man!" from me, hahaha.

STRANGE SEX tonight: A guy who can have seven orgasms in 14 minutes (and who discussed polyamory with his wife), and a guy who has a giantess fetish. Then it was a divorced mother of two who has a secret double life as a stripper and a sex addict, plus a guy who suffers from a birth defect where the hole normally located at the tip of the penis is instead located on the underside. He then discovered he was gay while his wife was pregnant with twins.

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home