Wednesday, February 08, 2012

Pretzel and Peanut Butter Chocolate?!

Went shopping to get away from the typo demon that seemed to plague me in the late afternoon. At least I tuned in to the Fox to hear Matthew Good live in studio! (Spoz would make fun of me circa 2002-2004 if he knew!) My first stop was Shoppers Drug Mart to get on-sale Life ju-jube hearts (mostly for the kids - but I snacked on the leftovers after dividing them into Ziploc and paper bags at home), on-sale French Onion Sun Chips (which I haven't had in years), an on-sale Pretzel and Peanut Butter Cadbury bar, and on-sale Life chocolate hearts. Then I went to London Drugs to get on-sale Advil Liqui-Gels (I needed them since my existing Advil expires this month), Regal Rockets x2 for Steph and Lisa, Mom and Dad's Carlton birthday cards (since I had a $2 off coupon), spicy chicken Mr. Noodles, Dan-D-Pak rice crackers, index cards, and on-sale Ritter Sport chocolate for Harmony's birthday... dark chocolate with whole hazelnuts / chocolate mousse. I only hope she's not Lenting chocolate OR planning to be a vegan this year!

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home