Saturday, February 04, 2012

Stupid sleep issues! / A lucky 3-2 shootout win!

Tried sleeping at 1:30 AM, woke up at 3:15 AM, tried sleeping at 4:45 AM, and have been up basically every hour and a half since with breaks of an hour to sleep... UGH! I finally decided to just stay up at around 10:30. I'm pretty sure someone hates me, anyway. Listened to the hockey game... I thought we were going to lose due to a lot of sloppy defense and plays. Kevin Bieksa scored to tie it up with 30 seconds left in the game, so it went into overtime and then another shootout. (which Colorado was undefeated in) Mason Raymond scored the only goal, so the Canucks won 3-2! That served to improve my mood a bit.. now, I'm off to read if I can concentrate on the stuff!

Labels: , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home