Sunday, February 05, 2012

Stealing newspapers, James, glowing rabbits and snakes, sea salt (dream)

Decided to take a nap earlier, and had a weird dream in which I was stealing newspapers from one hotel and putting them under their competitor's pillows, then saw James somewhere. After that, I was also out late at night in the woods; I encountered glowing white rabbits and snakes which I had to kill, and then was looking for sea salt. Jon told me that the family had a lot of sea salt, which could be found in their chocolates (in red / blue / yellow packaging - kinda like Cadbury), or by exercising a lot on the treadmill. What the heck is with my subconscious?! Now I'm occupying myself in a free-for-all; I figure that I'm back to normal, UNLIKE yesterday!

Labels: , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home