Friday, September 09, 2011

Taiwan mooncake and fried chicken / The Hummingbird Test

[2:35:01 AM] Corey: I am back... I have to leave again in like 40 minutes for another three hours of classes, though....... bleh. Fridays are really busy
[2:35:17 AM] Leslie: stop scaring me! :P
[2:35:26 AM] Corey: the Moon Festival is Monday, though, so I get the day off
[2:35:45 AM] Leslie: I defeated Baramos while you were gone, but now have to defeat the Master Archfiend Zoma
[2:36:00 AM] Leslie: hah - no wonder I see mooncake for sale in the local shops :P
[2:36:08 AM] Leslie: actually, I should eat some now
[2:36:38 AM] Corey: my students just finished telling me not to since it's so fattening, it's like drinking cooking oil
[2:36:51 AM] Corey: I told them to go home and eat moon cakes, they said that's bad :P
[2:38:16 AM] Leslie: haha... yeah, there IS that
[2:51:04 AM] Corey: bleh... I don't want to go to my business class. there's not much to talk about in there, and alnost no students, either... and it's late... it ends at 9:40 PM
[2:53:24 AM] Leslie: yeah, that wouldn't be appealing to me, either... but at least you get a long weekend after
[2:55:25 AM] Corey: and I can go buy SanQ fried chicken or something after :P KFC is across the street, but the local stuff is way better
[2:56:05 AM] Leslie: haha, there you go - LOCAL FRIED CHICKEN!
[2:56:19 AM] Leslie: I have decided on Greek food for my birthday!
[3:00:16 AM] Corey: I don't think I have that here :(
[3:02:34 AM] Leslie: no, I would doubt it




You Are Focused



You know what you want, and you know how to go after it. You feel equipped for whatever may happen.

You are good at putting things together and following directions. You stay focused.



You lay the groundwork for months or years before you act. You like to be completely and totally prepared.

You are a late bloomer, and you may be coming into your own right now. You're still figuring out who you are.

Labels: , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home