Monday, September 12, 2011

"Honey comb" being BEEF TRIPE, rice rolls, and Zellers

Vanessa called at 1:40 to say that she was finally at her parents' house, so we went out for lunch at Specialty Chicken and Wonton House before she got some stuff like on-sale shampoo at Zellers. We talked about Wayne, health issues, Krista, crap, parents, inappropriate things, Teunis, disability / CP, "honey comb" being beef tripe (which I'd totally eat), serious sailors, it taking a LONG time for lunch (separate bills and rice rolls shouldn't take forever!), maybe hanging out on Friday, durian mooncake, the whole Korey / Randal / Ginger / morbid comment incident of 2007, and the "Randal replying to MY event" incident. I see friends' events on my feed all the time, but that doesn't mean I display NO SENSE in actually replying to them if I'm obviously NOT INVITED!

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home